Morrissey ‎– Alma Matters LP bootleg

Lustman

Hi all,

I sell the last one of my personnal made bootleg (8/8)
Morrissey - Alma Matters (2018, Vinyl) | Discogs

If someone is interested :

Morrissey ‎– Alma Matters LP - Maladjusted the smiths - THE LAST ONE IN STOCK | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

i know but i make no money with this record. It's really expensive to make LP in very limited edition.
It's a pure fan's delirium to listen my favorite songs from this area on one only record.

Tell us - what does it take to make your own vinyl?

MrShoes

MrShoes

I like some songs from Maladjusted, but there's also some songs that i really don't like. Maladjusted is a strange album. In this period some B sides are really nice like Lost or i can have both. I mixe these songs on the LP.
I contact a person in France that have a press and i send the Wav. and the pictures that i made on Photoshop.

I had this on my watch list on Discogs for the last year but, it’s too expensive for eBay it is. But, fair play to you.
What’s the sleeve made of ?

MrShoes
I'm guessing they're lathe cut. I can't imagine any vinyl pressing plant only doing a run of 8 or really anything less than a hundred.

I've done small lathe cut runs before and it is expensive. Depending on where you, go but last run I did was $60 per unit (USD).

I'm guessing they're lathe cut. I can't imagine any vinyl pressing plant only doing a run of 8 or really anything less than a hundred.

I've done small lathe cut runs before and it is expensive. Depending on where you, go but last run I did was $60 per unit (USD).
It's not a vinyl plant. I contact a person who makes limited edition, he has his own machine, it's his business, a serious guy.
You're right a factory doesn't make these kind of small editions.

Back
Top Bottom