Morrissey and Nancy Sinatra

Cupid Stunt

On Timeout
On Timeout
Came across this fascinating page on Nancy Sinatra's blog recently:

Radio City Music Hall, October 10, 2004…

On the eve of the October 11, 2004 release of the “Let Me Kiss You” singles in the U.K., Morrissey prefaced his performance of the song at his October 10 Radio City Music Hall concert in New York City, with an acknowledgement of Nancy and their related releases:

“Tomorrow morning in the very jolly record shops of England, my great friend Nancy Sinatra releases her single, ‘Let Me Kiss You.’ And also, tomorrow, in the jolly shops of England, old Morrissey releases ‘Let Me Kiss You.’ So, the world really isn’t such a bad place. Not really.”

After attending that show, Nancy posted the following comment and photo:

“He graciously allowed me to come to his dressingroom before his show last night at Radio CIty. You have to love this man. He’s such a special person — in so many ways…”

“His show was fantastic, by the way. […] I was able to hear and see him perform ‘Let Me Kiss You’ again, and it was wonderful.”

It appears that this song '100 Years' is Morrissey's favourite Nancy song:
"I'm not gonna say everything is ok
'Cause ok is not the way that I feel"

Attachments

• Nancy-and-Morrissey-Backstage-at-Radio-City-with-border.jpg
    Nancy-and-Morrissey-Backstage-at-Radio-City-with-border.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Nancy-and-Morrissey-Backstarge-Universal-Amphitheatre-with-border.jpg
    Nancy-and-Morrissey-Backstarge-Universal-Amphitheatre-with-border.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Nancy-Morrissey-and-Linder-Backstage-Aces-photo-with-border.jpg
    Nancy-Morrissey-and-Linder-Backstage-Aces-photo-with-border.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Royal-Festival-Hall-Let-Me-Kiss-You-Aces-photo-with-border.jpg
    Royal-Festival-Hall-Let-Me-Kiss-You-Aces-photo-with-border.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
Reckon California son been dancing with Nancy in Malibu since moving to LA California son cat fiddle Hollywood Chinese theatre walk of fame universal Compton Santa Barbara Denis Compton

Reckon considering you bastardized the spelling of "favorite" by adding a u, I don't think you are American, and this is old news, but jolly good try m8. Reckon they have been married since 1989 and have one California Son Junior aka "Sam". Reckon they live happily in a modest house in Malibu away from loonie stalkers that watched "the importance" and came from all over the world to block Sweetzer with rental cars and slept in the trash cans at the bottom of the driveway Vizio burger off tossey wacker winding up fake Airbnb flower house inn n nn nnnn n n nn it.

Reckon considering you bastardized the spelling of "favorite" by adding a u, I don't think you are American, and this is old news, but jolly good try m8. Reckon they have been married since 1989 and have one California Son Junior aka "Sam". Reckon they live happily in a modest house in Malibu away from loonie stalkers that watched "the importance" and came from all over the world to block Sweetzer with rental cars and slept in the trash cans at the bottom of the driveway Vizio burger off tossey wacker winding up fake Airbnb flower house inn n nn nnnn n n nn it.
It's true, we have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language, and of course, everything is old news, but it's the only news we have.

Back
Top Bottom