Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

I'm glad you guys in England get to see Moz! :)

yes yes ohhhh yes:)))
getting tixs for someone outside the Uk - is that similar to the Us? tixs only at ticketbastard?

I will apologize to my previous comments.

Instead of Mozz having played his last gig....he will play his last four gigs in London as he is bound to cancel two of them.

Yipee!!iImust go_Otherwise I won`t be able to function knowing I`ve missed out.:)

Hi does anybody know this venue? Size? is there GA? how much to tix generally run in the UK...

considering a foolish escapade...

Somebody go stake out the queue now before the whinging Americans show up!

Is it cynical of me to suggest as soon as these 6 dates are sold out, more dates across the UK will be announced?

Jukebox Jury

Is it cynical of me to suggest as soon as these 6 dates are sold out, more dates across the UK will be announced?

Jukebox Jury

Maybe you have a sixth sense

doubtful, but i certainly wouldn't mind :p

Oops, I was going to say I'd say it was almost certain that a full UK tour would follow! Who can say with Moz though....

looks like it'll be a lean Christmas for family and friends if we all get tickets next Friday morning eh?

good news for the UK? there is anorth and south. that of which the gap is large and takes along way to get to one or the other. six dates in london, rubbish. 2 dates in manchester, 2 in scotland and 2 in london...that would be more like it. mozzer must be desperate for money doing six days in cockney land

good news for the UK? there is anorth and south. that of which the gap is large and takes along way to get to one or the other. six dates in london, rubbish. 2 dates in manchester, 2 in scotland and 2 in london...that would be more like it. mozzer must be desperate for money doing six days in cockney land

Interesting. I was wondering what the rationale was for these 6 to 7 day stints at one place. I think you just gave me the obvious answer: money.

Back
Top Bottom