Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Single" (December 28, 2019)

A MORRISSEY SINGLE IS RELEASED BY MISTAKE - IT STILL REACHES NUMBER 2

unnamed-1_xuxgo5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-single

As already suggested: released early by HMV - January 10 being the date everywhere else is working with (excluding UK Indie shops as they haven't even been offered it by Warner's reps yet).

Regards,
FWD.

A few? They’ve all been rather desperate the last couple of months. You come across desperate, frustrated and full of hate.
But if you like being such a person fine.
It’s just hard to deal with for the rest of the users on here.
One can only imagine what it must be like in real life.
Mancs are a different breed. Even though I went there a lot I never understood their communist ideal and working class pride bullshit. Never have a country been less productive than England and particularly the north of England. They really are record holders at getting nothing done and people overseas can confirm how hard it is to work together with them and get things done.

Manc people really will use violence against anyone not agreeing with them and I witnessed it first hand many times. If you stood at the bar in some pub and looked at the wrong people they would walk up to that person and try and start a fight.

My take on mancs is that they are extremely territorial and their local pride is very nazi in many ways. They think they are the center of the world and very advanced but most people there live in houses that in other countries would make the council come over and close the place down.

No place on earth is more damaged by unions than Manchester and the work ethic they have is more for show than backed up by them actually doing much. Like they believe that spending a lot of time on something means they are working hard and getting things done. In other countries people don't spend time in a pub during work hours but mancs do that all the time and I used to sit with people in pubs who were there claiming that they were working.

It must be the perfect place to be a leftie hipster and I'd never return there now cause what the place once had is gone now and belong in a museum. But some manc union member made sure it is only open for 2 hours 3 days a week but still the people working in the museum are really hard working working class heroes.

LOL

This thread is like a english copper show where they handle drunken yobs out on the piss.

"I've done nowt you fooking copper gobshite bollocks wanker".

Mancs are a different breed. Even though I went there a lot I never understood their communist ideal and working class pride bullshit. Never have a country been less productive than England and particularly the north of England. They really are record holders at getting nothing done and people overseas can confirm how hard it is to work together with them and get things done.

Manc people really will use violence against anyone not agreeing with them and I witnessed it first hand many times. If you stood at the bar in some pub and looked at the wrong people they would walk up to that person and try and start a fight.

My take on mancs is that they are extremely territorial and their local pride is very nazi in many ways. They think they are the center of the world and very advanced but most people there live in houses that in other countries would make the council come over and close the place down.

No place on earth is more damaged by unions than Manchester and the work ethic they have is more for show than backed up by them actually doing much. Like they believe that spending a lot of time on something means they are working hard and getting things done. In other countries people don't spend time in a pub during work hours but mancs do that all the time and I used to sit with people in pubs who were there claiming that they were working.

It must be the perfect place to be a leftie hipster and I'd never return there now cause what the place once had is gone now and belong in a museum. But some manc union member made sure it is only open for 2 hours 3 days a week but still the people working in the museum are really hard working working class heroes.

LOL
Come visit Tameside. LOL.

You’re making yourself look a proper cock.

do you think it was a random accusation out of nowhere? :lbf::lbf: Barry’s a well known iffy character round here, I’m actually from Cumbria, just down the road in Whitehaven, (If you think I’m talking shit ask people that know me or people that have dealt with me). It’s a small place, ‘Carlislebaz’ is a creep, mid 50s, fat c***, lives on his own, always groping someone down the pub.

do you think it was a random accusation out of nowhere? :lbf::lbf: Barry’s a well known iffy character round here, I’m actually from Cumbria, just down the road in Whitehaven, (If you think I’m talking shit ask people that know me or people that have dealt with me). It’s a small place, ‘Carlislebaz’ is a creep, mid 50s, fat c***, lives on his own, always groping someone down the pub.
Sounds like I’ve seen him. Does he frequent Hyde too?

In the 90's loads of people from Carlisle came down on matchdays to support United. The types that had broken specs that had been put together again with tape.

I used to love the scruffy United fans who were all real and authentic but nowadays they are mostly an embarrassment.

They used to be quite thick and loved to not understand things you said as a way to find an excuse to start a fight. Any criticism against them meant they completely lost it and broke a bottle and glassed ya or at least tried to.
Kevin is still walking around Manchester with one eye after he tried to glass me. I was freed in the courts in November 1997.

QUE ABURRIDOOO, QUE BODRIO ,TODOS ACA PELEANDOSE ENTRE SI!!! SIN DUDAS CADA VEZ MAS ABURRIDO,PUBLIQUEN QUE HACE ,DONDE ESTA MOZ,NO PELEAS TODO EL TIEMPO SOBRE INTERNAS QUE MUCHOS NO ENTENDEMOS!!!!! EN EL SITIO HACEN FALTA COSAS DIVERTIDAS,COMO AVISTAMIENTOS DE M, DONDE PASO Y CON QUENES NAVIDAD,ETC,,REALMENTE ESTE SITIO SE CONVIRTIO EN UN VERDADERO EMBOLEEEE!!! MOZ= ME ABURRE EL SITIOOO,PORFAVOR PUBLICA ALGO EN CENTRAL QUE DE QUE HABLAR Y SE PONGA DIVERTIDO ACAA!!!MOZ= NOMBRAME EN TU PAGINA LUJI ES LO MAS O ALGUNA PAVADA DE ESAS, ASI EN M SOLO SE PONE UN POQUITO DIVERTIDO,AGUANTE MOZ!!!!! BIEN POR EL PUESTO 2,MORRISSEY SIGUE EN EL PODIO!!!!! MUERANSE DE ENVIDIA LOS QUE LO ENSUCIANN!!!

You forgot to mention my bad breath and club foot

Is this message meant to contribute to a 'rebellious' image or something? We as fans were not involved in the singing of his contract. This self-victimization is rather childish.

The only things he wins are dicks like you clinging on to any comment the prick makes, to the rest of the world he has become an absolute joke. I saw this guy 3 times performing with the Smiths and it’s beyond belief that he has ended up like this.

He has won f*** all you silly simple dick head

He's beaten YOU ! Let go.
You are a Snivelling, pathetic wretch.

Made my night this.
This clown Cassidy is probably the worst of the bandwagon lot. Every thread is the same, littered with his stupid comments mimicking Morrissey or quoting lyrics. No matter how much of his Tory money he spends, it literally kills him he’s only joined the parade of late. how sad.
It’s working then

Official UK vinyl chart, can you read?
The only chart that is based on actual sales these days anyway.
https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/vinyl-singles-chart/

The whole point of the music charts is to show what is popular. And since the vast majority prefers streaming to buying albums, never mind singles, the charts should concentrate on the ways people currently listen to music. And they do that by streaming Ed Sheeran and his ilk on Spotify instead of buying vinyl singles, a format very few artists even use these days.

So by all means celebrate Morrissey's success in the vinyl charts if that's what floats your boat, but all in all the whole vinyl singles chart is a quaint curiosity, just like a 78 RPM singles chart would have been around the time The Smiths used to have proper UK chart singles.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom