Morrissey Central site currently down - domain registry expired

For anyone trying to access articles that we have linked to:
It would appear Morrissey Central is currently down (SER's site via the same company is working).
The domain's registration expired yesterday (29th) and will probably reappear when someone remembers to pay up :)
Not a major story, just an explanation as to why access has stopped - I'm guessing it will be rectified shortly.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Mar. 31:

Alternate URL is currently working:

Update April 3:

Regular URL now working.

Last edited:
Nobody cares about your number crunching. It's on my turntable and I love it and apparently a lot of other people do too. You're a dog on a chain still obviously and Moz doesn't need you
A grown adult wrote that. An actual grown adult.

The problem is that the numbers imply there will be no new Morrissey album on your turntable for many years to come - possibly forever, and you may well care about that. Time will tell.

If this is his last album then he went out on a high imo. Of course I hope he puts out an indie release. I would love for him to do an acoustic, stripped 8down album. More on the vibe of V&I but maybe more raw and loose. Classical guitar and strings like dark chamber pop/folk music

I wonder if the record company was paying for the site and then stopped. Any news of the re-releases?

I just tried to visit the site and it says the server could not be found.

I wonder if they're busy, disinterested or going to let it go?

I am very scared that Morrissey central does not work anymore. This is the worst time for it to happen. This was not supposed to happen. Those in the computer related field should be doing everything they can to find out what is behind this.

Maybe he could start a new site and call it Morrissey Far Forward or something. If Morrissey Central's days are done, I will really miss it!

They are worried that Morrissey will tell the truth about the coronavirus. I am scared that this was the reason that Morrissey central was shut down. These are scary times. If they can shut down Morrissey central than they can shut down anyone.

They are worried that Morrissey will tell the truth about the coronavirus. I am scared that this was the reason that Morrissey central was shut down. These are scary times. If they can shut down Morrissey central than they can shut down anyone.
What the actual f*** are you on about?

WE want news from Morrissey how strange all this is i wonder what will become of Moz's life.....we don't know anything...
Those who are closer and operate with the computer like fish in the water, please find out everything is a mystery.....
MOZ: shows signs of life!!!!!????

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom