"Morrissey hasn’t turned right: our establishment has turned insane" - The Spectator (2 June, 2019)

Pop.jpg

By Charlie Nash.

Excerpt:

"Readers are advised to listen to Morrissey’s ‘Trouble Loves Me’ from the album Maladjusted (1997).

On Thursday, May 30, Morrissey was ‘cancelled’. According to the Guardian, a British newspaper fond of such decrees, fans now feel “betrayed” by the singer’s recent controversial and provocative statements, which have included support for Anne Marie Waters’ nationalist For Britain party.

“Morissey [sic], what happened?” the Guardian agonized on Twitter. But maybe they already know the answer. In just a decade, political correctness has obtained a stranglehold on Western culture. The provocateurs and counter-cultural icons of the late twentieth century have been replaced by commercially compromised ‘influencers’, and artists who are carefully selected by social censors.

If William Burroughs, Timothy Leary, or Anton LaVey were still alive, the current public would be under orders to despise them too."

https://spectator.us/morrissey-hasnt-turned-right-our-establishment-has-turned-insane/

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE June 3:

Link posted on Morrissey Central:

STANDING UP TO THE GUARDIAN’S HATRED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, good luck with that, but I suspect that many are being manipulated by those same politicians who don't have any misgivings about selling out their nation.

Brexit: NHS could be 'on the table' as part of US trade deal, ambassador says

There's always gonna be politicians out to subvert and manipulate but that doesn't mean the fights not worth it. Fight for freedom or submit to globalism and lose your identity . Things are just getting started. But steps towards the right goal are important

Yeah think Brexit is about going global, mate.

The core idea is that we will become unshackled from the EU and dominate global trade, possibly topping the G8 at some point.

As one Tory PM candidate put it over the weekend: “We will have ten global cities instead of just the one” (I paraphrase)

Brexit = sell more, buy more, trade more, work more , more money, build more, more global contact, more wealth, more, make more, more labourers, more migrants, more experts, more innovation, more awards, more army, more navy, more City, more media, more dynamism, more action, more deals.

All the leading brexiters promise us more, more, more, more and more. Harder. Longer. Deeper. Stronger.

Call Brexit anti-globalisation if you like - I’m certain they’ll not bother consulting you.

Are you quoting specific mission statements here or these are your own takes. Brexit concept and it's supporters want less immigration

Are you quoting specific mission statements here or these are your own takes. Brexit concept and it's supporters want less immigration

I know Brexit voters want less immigration. Brexit voters want a f*** load of awesome stuff combined with becoming the world’s 3rd most powerful nation and much,much richer “once we’re free of the shackles of the dying EU’

We’re going global and getting richer (according to the unicorn peddlers) that means more migrants for obvious reasons (wealthier Brits ain’t going to do the shit jobs).

‘10 global cities, not just one”.
‘Trade with the world”
‘We’ll be better off”
‘More dynamic”
‘We’ll thrash the EU’
‘We’ll be a beacon to the world”
‘Cheaper shoes”
Etc etc etc.

Brexit was sold to us by wealthy men promising us more of everything we love and less of everything we hate. Good times.

Brexit is all things to all men. Those men who do not want Brexit Britain to have 9 more huge, global cities can rest assured “it’ll be exactly what you wish” and likewise for those men who do dream of 9 new huge global cities and Britain dominating the G8 as the migrant workers flock to work in our the west’s greatest, most dynamic democracy.

Shit jobs? Your class snobbery is showing. All work is honorable.

I like how mass immigration supporters always use that line how migrants will come to do the jobs the local citizens refuse to do. That's nonsense and also shows the soft prejudice deep seeeded in these people that think so low of foreigners that they think they have to save them like they want to come here to do shit jobs cause that's all they are worth

I like how mass immigration supporters always use that line how migrants will come to do the jobs the local citizens refuse to do. That's nonsense and also shows the soft prejudice deep seeeded in these people that think so low of foreigners that they think they have to save them like they want to come here to do shit jobs cause that's all they are worth

And some people actually enjoy those jobs. There are some people for whom the idea of working in an office would be their version of hell. Some people like working with their hands. Some people like doing work they don't have to think about. It's low stress. And some of those jobs should be going to teenagers. Fast food is a "shit job" but when you are a teenager, working at a fast food joint with your friends can be pretty fun.

But beyond that, automation is just around the corner and pretty soon most of those jobs are going to be done by robots and then what? Are these 80-IQ dishwashers and cabbage pickers just gonna go get new jobs designing robotics? No, they are going straight on welfare and there they will remain forever.

Lifeboat ethics. If you try to save everyone, the boat gets swamped and then everyone drowns.

This man should be working in one of those kebab shops up north where they bring little white girls upstairs to be gang raped. He's that despicable.

In East London the other day a 61 year old white man was walking through his local park in the Plaistow area (once Cockney, now mostly Muslim). He was attacked by two young Muslim men who beat him to death. Khan's reaction? Silence. Racist killings on his watch and he's more interested in slagging off Trump and calling him a fascist.

If two young white men set upon an elderly Muslim man and killed him, Khan and his friends would be spinning and politicizing the incident and London would be on fire.

Last edited:
It's really obvious that the UK government is trying to commit genocide against it's own people. The question is why? Because the muslims are a better ruling class?

The hugest difference between USA vs UK is that Americans literally work until they collapse, so I guess I am not too happy to shell out money to immigrants who dont give a f*** about laws or borders. 99% of Americans are against illegal immigration.

UK, you are all on welfare, dont put anything in, so what do you care?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom