OUR FRANK....

Give us a drink
And make it quick
Or else I'm gonna be sick
Sick all over
Your frankly vulgar
Red pullover
Now see how the colours blend

some think this was Morrissey's reply...Johnny wore a red pullover in the video for "Get The Message"

I believe Marr wrote some of those
lyrics, so those above may be his contribution.

Marr still loves and needs Morrissey, wish it was the other way
around too, but Morrissey successful has moved on long ago.
Neil wrote them I think. Neil was a mutual friend of Moz and Marr for a time.

He's flattened it with his cap on this one.

View attachment 68046

I reckon this is not the California Son. This was a fake Brittish photo op set up with a fat Brittish impostor. The Brittish newspaper couldn't even get his clothes correct. This dude doesn't even look like the California Son. The last time California's Son was in Brittin was when he was in the only place in the world he could have a concert during subspecies chinese virus and cough all over you while he takes your foreigner money. It's just as bad as the wearing black gloves getting bread impostor, except this fat f*** doesn't have a huge mullet. Stop using a 61 year old indie pop American LA surfer dude as a character in your loonie Harry Potter perv fantasies mate inn nn nn nnn nnn nn n nnn nn n it.

Last edited:
Funnily i JUST re-read the relevant part in Marr's book. He also clearly states Neil wrote the lyrics. The chorus sounds typical bland Bernard to me.

Neil wrote them I think. Neil was a mutual friend of Moz and Marr for a time.

Well we can safely assume Marr agreed with the lyrics and it’s message to Moz, especially that chorus, even if he didn’t write them.

Anyway, it’s a nice light dance number.

Funnily i JUST re-read the relevant part in Marr's book. He also clearly states Neil wrote the lyrics. The chorus sounds typical bland Bernard to me.
Bland Bernard? Do you mean lyrics or music? Musically Bernard has contributed greatly to some of the best songs ever written: everything by Joy Division and a lot of brilliant New Order songs (Blue Monday, Ceremony, Temptation, Your Silent Face, Regret, True Faith, Everything's Gone Green, etc.).

Bland Bernard? Do you mean lyrics or music? Musically Bernard has contributed greatly to some of the best songs ever written: everything by Joy Division and a lot of brilliant New Order songs (Blue Monday, Ceremony, Temptation, Your Silent Face, Regret, True Faith, Everything's Gone Green, etc.).
Hi Acton, I am a mostly silent but frequent visitor here. I am with you, don't worry. I love loads of New Order, the early ones are a bit clumsy, but still love them. But let's face it, Bernard's lyrics are really simple.
Also from Marr's book, he was blown away by "I always thought of you as my brick wall, built like an angel, six feet tall". Well..... :)

Electronic should reunite and put out an EP of songs from the perspective of the fascist Moz now at the end of the line.

Electronic should reunite and put out an EP of songs from the perspective of the fascist Moz now at the end of the line.
Pet shop boys outshine , Marr, Bernard and co..... even Moz.

A very bold and brave statement by anyone....
If we are looking at chart music here,
And we all wanted the above to do well with their respective pop bands, chart wise.
Well pet shop boys have four number ones .....
And I’m being honest here ...
It’s a sin.. classic...
West end girls to start with are two of the best pop songs of the 80s.
Put them two up against this charming man, blue Monday
Well, that’s anyone’s argument on here and fair doos..
Pet shop boys 4 number 1s
Neil Tennant once said they are like a danceable Smiths.... PSB are very influenced by The Smiths,
They have still got one thing that the above mentioned hasn’t got...
Longevity.....
Their , even recent albums are critically acclaimed, and all together have sold over 100 million lps
Worldwide🤫🤫🤫🤫

This was known in 1991 but the cult still gets triggered by it.

Why did The Smiths break up? It's right in the lyrics of the song!

Here's another song. But turns out Johnny wasn't!
Mozza will never get over not being born as Angie Marr.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom