Morrissey picture by Jake Walters - Los Angeles 1993

40519_morrissey_moss.jpg

@mrjakewalters / Instagram:

Los Angeles 1993. Mucking about with a $5 plastic ‘panoramic’ camera stolen from Walmart, this image came from the first roll of film I ever had processed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems these days everybody is thinking about Morrissey...

Nice

Last edited:
Stolen? Right on, brother. Nice to see multi-millionaire Moz and his chum 'sticking it to the man'. That'll teach 'em.

i dont really care if people steal things, especially from walmart, if there is an actual need, but why couldnt he have just paid the bloody $5?

i dont really care if people steal things, especially from walmart, if there is an actual need, but why couldnt he have just paid the bloody $5?

Oh come on, we all know Morrissey likes his boys to be a little naughty.

his cropping isn't great should have included the arse.

Shoplifter of the world...

I had a friend who used to steal things in shops and then threw them away, it seems she enjoyed the adrenaline of the moment. I broke our friendship because she was quite rich and robbed poorer people. Harming working people was my limit at 15 y.o. and hope still is.

Jake Walters, Morrissey's humasexual gay former lover.

What ! :eek: You mean like ! On a ground sheet. Under canvas. With their tent flaps open wide. Leather elbows on a tweed coat and all that jazz ?
Surely Steve would have said so if they were. This gay denial is all so confusing, especially in this modern era of L,G,B,T,Q,TG,H,AF,SS,S,Y,C,R,B,P,E,X,K,D,T,E,W.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey looks high as a kite.

What I find confusing about this situation is- I know of Jake's now Wife/Partner on social media, with whom he has a child- she often wears a Moz t shirt or makes a mention of him. It seems strange when you consider how enigmatic/provocative the Moz and Jake stuff still seems to be.

Maybe other people don't think so, I don't know.

What I find confusing about this situation is- I know of Jake's now Wife/Partner on social media, with whom he has a child- she often wears a Moz t shirt or makes a mention of him. It seems strange when you consider how enigmatic/provocative the Moz and Jake stuff still seems to be.

You mean it's crazy Jake's wife knows he had former lovers?

it was no secret even around the 'Vauxhall&I '' period Jake and Morrissey had more than a working relation.

about the other issues,newsitems, seems the [music]papers use anything to make a dicussion about the Smiths and Morrissey...just trash they try to sell.

they were like the two gay dudes in Withnail and I, not so much gay but semi gay.

It seems she knew they had a previous relationship and that didn't change her admiration for Morrissey. Who knows, maybe that relationship was one of the first things that attracted her to Mr Walters. Believe it or not, people has had both sexes partners from the beginning of the time and here we are. It's like masturbation, an open secret.

Last edited:
Jake was his PA and was replaced by a more competent PA Damon. Jake is married to a WOMAN, lives in the Midwest, and goes to McDonalds. Case closed.
I always see Aunt Nancy's daughter around LA wearing her Morrissey for President shirt. Is there a special meaning? Reckon you people have too much time on your hands to start analyzing hum-asexuality and your fantasies that I reckon will never go away that Uncle Steve used to be gay. Reckon isn't the sun actually shining in "the uk" now for a couple more weeks? Get outside..go play kick the can in the street or quidditch , or whatever it is you people do when you actually can go outside.

Last edited:
What ! :eek: You mean like ! On a ground sheet. Under canvas. With their tent flaps open wide. Leather elbows on a tweed coat and all that jazz ?
Surely Steve would have said so if they were. This gay denial is all so confusing, especially in this modern era of L,G,B,T,Q,TG,H,AF,SS,S,Y,C,R,B,P,E,X,K,D,T,E,W.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

200w.gif

200w.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom