Morrissey Reality Show

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Who Wants To Be A Roadie?

I'm about to be unemployed here soon, I think Morrissey should hire me as a roadie. I'm good with tools and not afraid of heights and get along well with boys. The best part is he'd NEVER see me because as soon as he stepped in the room or on stage I'd bolt out of there in a hurry. It's a win win. Then I could go back to the trailer or motel room or whatever and blog about it all from a different perspective, on the inside yet still on the outside. It would be the best arrangement EVAR!!!!!!!!!

Consider it, Morrissey. I'm totally serious. Or alternatively, I could be that lady that makes sure the chariot or rider or whatever is in order, you know, clean your dressing room before you enter and all that. I'm so good at that stuff.

And then anyone else who wants to compete with me for the position I will beat the shit out of in a cage match of symbolic wit. Or we could just fight in wet t-shirts or whatever.

LOL!!! Amazing.

Imagine if there was a Morrissey-solo Forums Big Brother Type show. Shit would be going down. It would make great TV.

And then anyone else who wants to compete with me for the position I will beat the shit out of in a cage match of symbolic wit. Or we could just fight in wet t-shirts or whatever.

Yeah I'm up for that. f*** the symbolic wit though, I wanna get down and dirty.

LOL!!! Amazing.

Imagine if there was a Morrissey-solo Forums Big Brother Type show. Shit would be going down. It would make great TV.

yeah man/dude/bro god the way you talk/write is so f***ing annoying. And what a shit idea for a thread.

yeah man/dude/bro god the way you talk/write is so f***ing annoying. And what a shit idea for a thread.
What's wrong, c***flaps? Still have sand in your mangina? Tragic.

Tags
scarlet = gobby cunt
Back
Top Bottom