Morrissey sighting: The Quadrant, Stretford (December 14, 2019)

Via Michael Dillon on Facebook:

"Moz at The Quadrant Public House, Stretford last night. Very close to where he used to live!"

FB_IMG_1576442490657.jpg

Further:

FB_IMG_1576443540577.jpg

20191215_210447.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
If he was going to a funeral, he could at least have wore a pair or trousers that fitted. Maybe the suits a rental.

Quadrant is a nice enough pub now, after the refurb. Ended up there a few Sundays ago, lovely pint of Two Hoots and dirt cheap.

This fooking made my Christmas!

Best part of being over there was all those pubs you could sneak into and relax for a bit and chat with locals about old dead local soap stars from tv.
Little Man, What Now.

Remember him mentioning The Quadrant at Move Festival gig in 2004
"Anyone going to the Quadrant afterwards ?" ... " terrible joke ..."
Something along those lines
Lookin good and i dont mind the mullet too much !!

Face is collapsing ugly Zionist c**t

Southern Cemetery eh Moz?

very beautiful expensive top of the line suit being worn by Moz.:boy::thumbsup:

compare with the raggedy :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Le Pew second hand flowery shirts.:raisedhands:

Apparently, he loves the smell of Nationalism in the morning; It smells like democracy.

Quadrant is a nice enough pub now, after the refurb. Ended up there a few Sundays ago, lovely pint of Two Hoots and dirt cheap.
I noticed the charm is gone now it looks like a swedish living room with sofas.

Another geuine pub turned into a soulless Zurich bar.

So people attend funerals over there still. Doubt it will last for much longer. Sweden have more or less abandoned those. Better spend it on your loved ones when they lived.

Sweden used to have great priests who were all gay and great at ceremonies but then women entered the scene and it went downhill. Funnily enough it is women who object the most to female priests.

My mothers best friend forbid me to have a female priest for my mothers funeral. In church only men should sing. Another of my mums best friends could not stand female singers.
According to the fundamentals of the written Word, your mother’s friend is not wrong. In the eyes of the Lord, HIS intent for women lay in our proliferation. How can one be expected to “sing” in the realm of God’s earthly temple, whilst faithfully carrying the burden of our existence? It makes no sense, common or Heavenly. A woman’s place is, quite simply, a woman’s place.

Genesis 3:16 (NASB95)
16 To the woman He said,

“I will greatly multiply

Your pain in childbirth,

In pain you will bring forth children;

Yet your desire will be for your husband,

And he will rule over you.”

us not

It is written.

Genesis 3:16
To the woman He said,
“I will greatly multiply
Your pain in childbirth,
In pain you will bring forth children;
Yet your desire will be for your husband,
And he will rule over you.”

I trust our strict vegetarian former lead singer of The Smiths got them to close the kitchen down for his visit. Pretty sure he wouldn't want to smell all that burning animal flesh they serve up on the menu.
They hold live music events at The Quadrant. Maybe he was checking if the venue was small enough for his home coming gig on the next U K tour.
Hope that jacket ain't wool and cashmere Steve :rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom