Morrissey signs to ITB agency

Does anyone else think it's weird that this tweet includes an artist that sorta shares the name as his guitarist?

Yep. I heard this Wednesday but thought it was BS because I was told Jesse signed separately, which made no sense. Apparently my source is dyslexic.

Morrissey has never had a problem booking tour dates. His problem is staying healthy enough to perform for more than a few weeks. Unless he's recovered from whatever his medical problem is then having someone book more dates isn't going to do anything except disappoint fans again.

Would be a good pick-me-up for Moz to do a decent amount of concerts this year to showcase 'World Peace'. I guess we can expect a slew of dates to be announced soon, further to the dates already announced of course.

and a slew of complaints.

Moz is so obsessed with music and singing live that he doesn't get bored, but he does get physically burnt out and attacked by viruses. You can't blame him for unexpected illnesses. I love that Moz is so passionate about music. He's an interesting person.

Ummm, he can get six shows into the tour and be bored out if his mind like always?

I don't mean to get all Richard Blade here but Morrissey seems to overcommit to things that sound like a good idea at the time. He needs to realistically plan a tour, not idealistically pretend he loves his job 24/7.

Moz is so obsessed with music and singing live that he doesn't get bored, but he does get physically burnt out and attacked by viruses. You can't blame him for unexpected illnesses. I love that Moz is so passionate about music. He's an interesting person.

Actually, you can. Or I can.

He's the son of God, right? With that comes cool perks. Movies! TV that talks to you! Neat coincidences super fun yay! But being the son of God it means God is listening to him. And God works in mysterious ways. So when God omnisciently listens to his bored mind lament over and over the want to be at home instead of on the road, God makes it happen. It's very simple. And it's not blame, it's insight. It's a reflection of how very powerful his mind is.

Actually, you can. Or I can.

He's the son of God, right? With that comes cool perks. Movies! TV that talks to you! Neat coincidences super fun yay! But being the son of God it means God is listening to him. And God works in mysterious ways. So when God omnisciently listens to his bored mind lament over and over the want to be at home instead of on the road, God makes it happen. It's very simple. And it's not blame, it's insight. It's a reflection of how very powerful his mind is.

Whatever hallucinogens you are taking, I'll have some.

Did you just say that Morrissey is the son if God and televisions talk to him?

Whatever hallucinogens you are taking, I'll have some.

Did you just say that Morrissey is the son if God and televisions talk to him?

Yes. i'm super crazy, you should disregard everything I say.

Any of you lot actually read this MacSween guy's biography on the ITB page? It's all about how he's this seasoned veteran and can handle any bullshit an artist throws at him with aplomb. There's even mention of cricket bats.

I'll bet it takes our man less than five months to install poor MacSween in the laughing academy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom