Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

Mullet looked terrible. In my opinion, it totally does not work in the mature age.

Father Morrissey.

Be our new Pope.

Santo subito! He is already held up as infallible by some, and with his gray hair and slight paunch he would cut a nice, respectable figure in the white cassock & zucchetto. But doctrinally he would be even more liberal than the current occupant. Perhaps there would once again be a single liturgical language—though it would be Spanish this time, not Latin. Hymnals would consist only of songs from the Morrissey catalogue, and maybe a handul of devotionals he likes (if any). The Nicene creed would be made optional if not suppressed, and Pope Stephanus' first encyclical would probably be an affirmation of Christopher Marlowe's thesis that Jesus was a homosexual. Title: Tutti Frutti.

Last edited:
Santo subito! He is already held up as infallible by some, and with his gray hair and slight paunch he would cut a nice, respectable figure in the white cassock & zucchetto. But doctrinally he would be even more liberal than the current occupant. Perhaps there would once again be a single liturgical language—but it would be Spanish this time, not Latin. Hymnals would consist only of songs from the Morrissey catalogue, and maybe a handul of devotionals he likes (if any). The Nicene creed would be made optional if not suppressed, and Pope Stephanus' first encyclical would probably be an affirmation of Christopher Marlowe's thesis that Jesus was a homosexual. Title: Tutti Frutti.
Always thought he was a proponent of that thesis anyway...

"There’s no record of Jesus getting hot under the collar over the girl next door, is there? But he certainly had his men around him."

From List Of The Lost.

Morrissey has always been the Pope that I overdose on.

:cool:

Santo subito! He is already held up as infallible by some, and with his gray hair and slight paunch he would cut a nice, respectable figure in the white cassock & zucchetto. But doctrinally he would be even more liberal than the current occupant. Perhaps there would once again be a single liturgical language—but it would be Spanish this time, not Latin. Hymnals would consist only of songs from the Morrissey catalogue, and maybe a handul of devotionals he likes (if any). The Nicene creed would be made optional if not suppressed, and Pope Stephanus' first encyclical would probably be an affirmation of Christopher Marlowe's thesis that Jesus was a homosexual. Title: Tutti Frutti.

"There’s no record of Jesus getting hot under the collar over the girl next door, is there? But he certainly had his men around him."

From List Of The Lost.

¡Gracias! I think I'd forgotten that one, but may've had it subconsciously in mind. And I need a new profile signature, so thank you.

Santo subito! He is already held up as infallible by some, and with his gray hair and slight paunch he would cut a nice, respectable figure in the white cassock & zucchetto. But doctrinally he would be even more liberal than the current occupant. Perhaps there would once again be a single liturgical language—though it would be Spanish this time, not Latin. Hymnals would consist only of songs from the Morrissey catalogue, and maybe a handul of devotionals he likes (if any). The Nicene creed would be made optional if not suppressed, and Pope Stephanus' first encyclical would probably be an affirmation of Christopher Marlowe's thesis that Jesus was a homosexual. Title: Tutti Frutti.

:handpointup:

images

From List Of The Lost.

He'd be a very pro-gay Pope.

Eating animals, birds & fish would probably become a mortal sin.

Honestly, I held my breath as I opened the YouTube link anticipating that it might yet again be a controversial message from our boy. Thank dog it wasn’t. Instead, it made me laugh and gave me a little extra kick entering the new year.

This is the kind of Vespers from Our Pope Frank that we need for a new year.

Here's to Tomorrow ~

"Will it really come?

And if it does come

Will í still be human
?"

Jesus was not gay and he instructed Judas to sell his ass out because he had a vision of martyrdom.

I was at a liberation theology lecture once & the audience went into meltdown when the lecturer suggested Our Lady had a baby out of wedlock. People were shouting, crying, storming out of the room... it was fabulous.

I reckon it's the California Son Junior's condo in Calabasas about 15 minutes from his house in Malibu. Stop with this delusional living in hotels bullshit. Do you f***ing think he would be living in a hotel during the subspecies chinese virus. Wake up c*** tit twat mate tossey inn n nn nn nn n it.

You are always a man of such prose.

So you are saying he got a place next to the Kardashians?

He'd be a very pro-gay Pope.

Eating animals, birds & fish would probably become a mortal sin.
He'd be very anti religion-in-the-traditional-sense as well.

"What puts me off religion is religious people. Otherwise I quite like it."

He's turning into Brigitte Bardot

This is the kind of Vespers from Our Pope Frank that we need for a new year.

Here's to Tomorrow ~

"Will it really come?

And if it does come

Will í still be human
?"

... all I ask of you, is one thing that you'll never do...

I his case whatever the (ex-)fans are asking for, be it interview, online acoustic performance or public self-castigation and deep remorse for all of his multifarious crimes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom