Morrissey Central MORRISSEY SPEAKS, NEW YEAR'S EVE 2020

I do not understand the message of Moz that i publisher Ser ,please an empathic being like you can tell me .What he said is that nobody understands an unemployed being...Moz is my Raphael but Raphael is spanish and very melodics he sings very well and acts like Moz but Moz different Raphael is very sentimental,just like Moz
Oh my heart delator

Yes, I think it's a cat... so that's alright.

Happy New Year!!

Unless...it's a Hitler cat...? Like Jezza's ;)

"To Hell with it " indeed. We mourn. We go on. What choice do we have...?

"There's sadness in your beautiful eyes "

A cat, a cardigan, a crucifix.

And a quiff.

All one needs for MMXXI

🖤

There we go
Half a dozen words
Shall this suffice
Haters 0
Cumbria 4
Love mozzzzzzZ

So, to any intrepid travel aficionados, what hotel is he in? Specifically, brand vice location?

MrShoes

Happpy 2021 everyone. :hearteyecat:

Morrissey, you can make so many people get excited and feel happy. Best to you tooooooo ....:smirkcat::kissing:
... you most attractive man of the 21st century

short and sweet,to hell with it,theres a slight smile about to break.
happy new year to everyone,lets hope everyone on here and their families come through this safe and well.

For those asking what he said:

"To hell with 2020, to hell with it, to hell, to hell, to hell [...]. And here's to tomorrow."

So, to any intrepid travel aficionados, what hotel is he in? Specifically, brand vice location?

MrShoes
I reckon it's the California Son Junior's condo in Calabasas about 15 minutes from his house in Malibu. Stop with this delusional living in hotels bullshit. Do you f***ing think he would be living in a hotel during the subspecies chinese virus. Wake up c*** tit twat mate tossey inn n nn nn nn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom