Morrissey spotted at The Thomas House in Dublin (2 photos)

Re: Morrissey spotted in Dublin

someone should tell him his shirts undone!

UPDATE Mar. 4:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey takes Liberties in Dublin pub - RTE Ten
Morrissey made a surprise visit to Dublin on Thursday and was spotted pulling pints behind the bar in his father's old stomping ground of The Liberties.

Posted by an anonymous person:

via @AGriffinPhoto / Instagram:

Me behind #morrissey in @thomashousedub #Dublin #thomashousedublin #beerstagram #craftbeer #dublinpub #LoveDublin #LOVETHELIBERTIES #smiths #manchester

dublin1.jpg

Guess Damon was with him (who else):

"his PA was quite ... professional(!) didn't directly speak to him. Not sure I could've made sense anyway."

Uncleskinny posted the link:

@el_bang_gar / Instagram:

Went drinking with #morrissey this evening. #moz #mozarmy #dublin #ireland #thomashouse

dublin2.jpg

Larger image posted at @thomashousedub / Twitter. More photos in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photos, but it's a shame he is drinking Guinness, which is currently not vegetarian as it is made using fish bladders. They are looking at changing the brewing process to make it vegetarian friendly, but it won't be before the end of the year: "We hope to have the new system up and running by late 2016 and available for purchase in stores soon after." http://www.barnivore.com/beer/26/Guinness

As Morrissey once said: "Sea life, not sea food".

He looks angry...

I'd be angry as well having been reduced to pulling pints in a boozer by Steve Barnett. It must be 4ckin hard to take when punters recognise him " Oi are you that miserable 4ck that sung with that there band The Lawnmowers ? Two pints a lager and a packet of pork scratchings when your ready mate "

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Morrisseys hip-hop fixation continues. Isn't that Action Branson?
Ps Guinness isn't vegan

Ps Guinness isn't vegan

Not yet.

Ps Where is the picture showing him drinking it? (Of course he does but I thought I mention it because people tend to be very fussy here about every detail) :D

Nice photos, but it's a shame he is drinking Guinness, which is currently not vegetarian as it is made using fish bladders. They are looking at changing the brewing process to make it vegetarian friendly, but it won't be before the end of the year: "We hope to have the new system up and running by late 2016 and available for purchase in stores soon after." http://www.barnivore.com/beer/26/Guinness

As Morrissey once said: "Sea life, not sea food".

Morrissey dd not in fact drink the pint! As you can see from the photo is he pouring a pint of Guinness, but it was the pub's co owner Kevin O'Kelly who actually drank it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom