Morrissey to play Newcastle Racecourse, Gosforth Park this August?

A

Anonymous

Just look at the small amount of people in this artists impression. Morrissey can use Covid-19 as an excuse for his dwindling fan base:

image003-2-1593788882-640x336.jpg

"Here’s What The UK’s “First Dedicated Socially Distanced Music Venue” Will Look Like"

Speaking of impressions, is he coming as a horse?

Is Johnny going to be in that costume as well?

Does a horse shit in the woods?

I'm booking me ticket.

Ticketmaster already have a number of gigs set up, where you drive in with your car and then get out and stand in your space. Not sure about the approach myself but The Kaiser Chiefs dates have already sold out, so it looks like there is a demand.

Just look at the small amount of people in this artists impression. Morrissey can use Covid-19 as an excuse for his dwindling fan base:

image003-2-1593788882-640x336.jpg

"Here’s What The UK’s “First Dedicated Socially Distanced Music Venue” Will Look Like"

Should be quite the atmosphere. They can wear masks just to complete the zombie effect. Don't forget to wash your hands Kids.

double bill with Tony Hadley?

#Horses lives matter no matter what their colour.
Apart from the fact that Steve couldn’t sell out a socially distanced event. It would also be absolutely impossible for Steve to perform at a venue that is cruel to animals.
#Game over

🇬🇧 :knife:

#Horses lives matter no matter what their colour.
Apart from the fact that Steve couldn’t sell out a socially distanced event. It would also be absolutely impossible for Steve to perform at a venue that is cruel to animals.
#Game over

🇬🇧 :knife:

Then he should stop wearing cashmere.

Back
Top Bottom