Morrissey waiting at the airport (1999)

hehehe... around the middle of the vid when Moz looks over from where he is seated on the step reminds me of the last part of the Everyday is Like Sunday video when his eyes meet us as if he were noticing the telescope observer...
would have been perfect if he covered his face with his hand. :)

hehehe... around the middle of the vid when Moz looks over from where he is seated on the step reminds me of the last part of the Everyday is Like Sunday video when his eyes meet us as if he were noticing the telescope observer...
would have been perfect if he covered his face with his hand. :)

now it's even lovelier. He should have covered his face of course... Lost moment, Moz!

Fabulous video, he's so sweet! (The guy filming it must be short.)

ps. yes your sig is hipnotizing.

Thanks for posting this! He seemed very nice...but I was distracted by his teeth! :eek: Did he get some work done? They don't look nearly as spacey now as they did in that video.

Thanks for posting this! He seemed very nice...but I was distracted by his teeth! :eek: Did he get some work done?

gosh i didn't notice that... I certainly hope he did get some work done:eek::eek: gosh, he must have... that was pretty spacey indeed! I am pretty sure he is digging into us with brand new shiny teeth these days.

gosh i didn't notice that... I certainly hope he did get some work done:eek::eek: gosh, he must have... that was pretty spacey indeed! I am pretty sure he is digging into us with brand new shiny teeth these days.

I think it has to do with the angle too. Actually, I like his spacey teeth.
I don't want to give the man a complex...I am quite fond of the spacey lil teeth too :) His teeth are not perfect now, but they looked really not-good in that video. :o

With his underbite and my overbite, our kids would probably have perfect teeth. I'm just sayin'. :D

well whatever the case is... last time I saw him he looked pretty damn hot so I am not too worried about a complex forming... work done or no work done.

I noticed the tiny-teef frink too :p The quality of the vid doesn't help. He's still gorgeous. And look at him sitting on the airport steps like a regular joe. :)

It's just the poor quality video making his teeth look so strange and unpleasant.

Had work done?! We've been staring at this man for twenty years now. Wouldn't we have noticed it if suddenly his teeth became HIDEOUS? We would have. I would have!

It's just the video increasing the shadows between his little spacey teefs. Do not fear!

Wasn't it great how pleasant he was? I know he can be a scary fellow, but for the most part he seems like a real deariepantz.

Last edited:
im not convinced you dont see his teeth that much so i think he has had work done :D

Start with the Girlfriend In A Coma video and work your toothy way to 1999. What kind of repulsive hygiene habits must he have had for his teeth to become the 9 rusty hobo teeth that we see in that Athens video? D:

And also, if he were to have some work done, wouldn't he have had them made perfect or nearly perfect instead of stopping at what he has now... which are fine teeth, but still small, spacey, oddly rectangular and sharp edged and less white than one would really want?

You just forced me to insult Morrissey's adorable teeth. D: I love his spacey little off-white teeth!

D:

I don't think spaced teeth have anything to do with hygiene, it has to do with jaw space and teeth size.

Here's what I found:

Orthodontic problems: Spaced teeth

Spaces can result from a disharmony between tooth-size and jaw-size or by abnormal tongue thrusting activity.

Spaces between the teeth can look unattractive and can interfere with speech.

Orthodontic treatment usually involves the use of braces to align the teeth and to close the spaces.

Abnormal tongue activity must be eliminated or the spacing is likely to recur.

May I be the first to say "abnormal tongue thrusting activity!!" :horny:

I don't think spaced teeth have anything to do with hygiene, it has to do with jaw space and teeth size.

Here's what I found:

Orthodontic problems: Spaced teeth

Spaces can result from a disharmony between tooth-size and jaw-size or by abnormal tongue thrusting activity.

Spaces between the teeth can look unattractive and can interfere with speech.

Orthodontic treatment usually involves the use of braces to align the teeth and to close the spaces.

Abnormal tongue activity must be eliminated or the spacing is likely to recur.

You just forced me to insult Morrissey's adorable teeth. D: I love his spacey little off-white teeth!

D:
Awwww...I shoulda kept my big mouth shut! :( MORRISSEY, I LOVE YOUR SPACEY LITTLE TEETH TOO!!!

Moz might just have a large jaw and tiny teeth. Cute :)

And his teeth are fine.
Yes they are!!!!

Back
Top Bottom