Morrissey's (?) cat died today

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/dude-dies

DUDE dies

on january 20, 2020

full

"the perfect cat … to be loved forever." -Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve had 6 cats. One of them was snuggle-puss. The rest were assholes. Morrissey wasn’t even around to take care of “Dude”. He paid someone to feed and care for the thing, He also named him “Dude”. A little perspective might be warranted here, for all those all of you who’re fruit-caked up over a dead cat...

Morrissey's, "Dude": Was given a name, Was Well-fed , Was Well-cared for, and Is Honored in his life and death.
YOU: My cats r assholes. It's just a dead cat... but, I'm the better human.

:crazy:

I've never liked cats tbh, but can understand the upset it would cause if you lost a friendly companion such as that. Great shame.

Every relationship with a cat is fairly detached! :)

Exactly. That why I prefer dogs. If brought up properly, they wag their tail, lower their ears and are glad to see you. Cats on the whole, are Machiavellian, self centred shit bags who only sit on your lap and purr because you feed them.

Last edited:
I’ve had 6 cats. One of them was snuggle-puss. The rest were assholes. Morrissey wasn’t even around to take care of “Dude”. He paid someone to feed and care for the thing, He also named him “Dude”. A little perspective might be warranted here, for all those all of you who’re fruit-caked up over a dead cat.

...and this post just goes to show that, like humans, Morrissey only gives a rats-ass about animals when it gives him an excuse to win favour or make money.

#1 BULLSHIT artist anywhere, to be sure.

RIP “Dude”. You’re in a better place. I hope you’re happy, playful and ripping the heads off mice somewhere in the ether. :)
We are all supposed to say aww.
Poor cat, forced to live a vegetarian existence. Surely Morrissey wouldn't have opened a tasty cat food pouch from Aldi for it.

Mmmmm :rolleyes: Many thanks but you need to try harder.
Never mind though these are especially for you :thumb:

You’re The One For Me Benny
I’m Throwing My Arms Around Benny
Benny’s Bone
I want Benny for My Birthday
Benny Matters
At Last I Am Ben
Benny Budd
Dear Ben Please Help Me
I Can’t Have Ben
Let Big Benny Slip In
My Benny I’d Do Anything For You
Our Benny
Benny You Are A Work Of Art
When Last I Spoke To Benny
Benny Was The Most Loved
You Should Have Benny Nice To Me
Spring Heeled Ben
That’s How Benny Bones Up
Handsome Benny
Benny It Was Really Nothing
Benny In Platforms
Big Benny, What Now

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:rolleyes:

LOL you are a legend in your own insane skinny mindo_O

:crazy:

The subject is a cat that passed. Do you have ADD? Get a clue.

So no concern whatsoever for pigs? Shocking.
I bet if Moz had a pig, & it died, or got thrown off a bridge, you'd be straight on here with the rest of the 'phants offering sympathy n all that...you freakin' fake sympathist attentionist. You "get a clue" yourself, bitch.

When I read that Morrisseys pussy had died I naturally assumed it was his Nephew and that maybe we might start getting decent artwork again...

Sadly it was a cat

It is. 'In Trutino' Reminds me of Ennio Morricone.
Here is one of my favourite tear jerker songs:

fantastic,love john barry.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom