Most memorable bannings

both of mine b/c they were both revoked. and both times there were threads dedicated to me. the first one "Nugz has been framed" I like to think is pretty classic.

NRitH's. All of them. ;)

I almost said something to Robby just now that would have resulted in my first infraction. nahgahnadoit

both of mine b/c they were both revoked. and both times there were threads dedicated to me. the first one "Nugz has been framed" I like to think is pretty classic.

I have not been banned yet.

Perhaps a sub-thread here should be the biggest trolls who have yet to be banned. Dave, for example.....

And where would I fall in?

I'd love to see a speadsheet that lists all bans in column A and then the reason they were banned in column B.
(I obviously do too many excel spreadsheets for work.) :crazy:

I think when SNS22 was banned for posting a Nazi image was pretty f'n hilarious, memorable indeed... specially because of the drama that occured afterwards :lbf: <3

Nugz wrongfully banned by bored in '07 :blushing: <3

I think that it should require a consensus of two mods to ban someone. Then we wouldn't have any more of these, "Ooops, slipped and my elbow hit the button" jackass bans.

Corrissey, since when is someone calling you a MILF trolling? I'd be flattered.

Mine was interesting. I was banned for no reason and then NRiTH was banned too and someone else too... it was a wave of bannings.

was that person who was obsessed with andy rourke ever banned? what was the story with that in the end was it purely just a troll or someone off head crazy?

A good mate of mine who was very much an irregular regular here was banned because DavidT did not like to hear what Morrissey the 23rd had to say. It is toss to claim TOS was broken. Rather than deal with the real issues, much like the real Pinocchio, David smashed him with a hammer. What happened next in the real Collodi story?

A good mate of mine who was very much an irregular regular here was banned because DavidT did not like to hear what Morrissey the 23rd had to say. It is toss to claim TOS was broken. Rather than deal with the real issues, much like the real Pinocchio, David smashed him with a hammer. What happened next in the real Collodi story?

Hey, good to see you, Jimny!

I'm on my way there. Just saying. Because somebody won't mind their own damn business.

Tags
a naughty tag andy rourke <3 band on the run banned chica for sure free robby 07 i love coz robby=grass what's wrong coz? where brooklyn at?
Back
Top Bottom