moz at new york dolls tonight in dublin

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
i posted earlier that i was off to see the Dolls in Dublin tonight. first of all can i just say what an excellent night of entertainment they provided. how johanson does it approaching 60 is beyond me. so there i was enjoying the night near the front and i noticed sylvain looking up at the balcony every so often. i turned around and there was a mighty quiff shaking his head to TRASH. Moz was with some cute blonde girl around 30(not a lie). At the end of the concert I went up to the balcony and he had just left i assume to go backstage. he looked almost proud as the dublin fans lapped up every moment of his fav band. I spoke to a few people who were standing near him at the balcony and said he was extremely pleasant and shook a lot of hands but wanted the attention to be solely on the dolls. so another missed opportunity for me but roll on 23rd dec at GMEX. anyone going to see the dolls in london forum in a couple of days are in for a treat and maybe another special appearance

nite all

cossy:) :) :) :)

Great story :)

It's stories like this (and the one on the main page about HMV) that make it difficult for a rational person to believe stories about Morrissey forbidding people from looking at him.

On a similar note. It was interesting to watch the DVD Smiths: Under Review recently. I thought one bit was particularly interesting. Stephen Street was saying that he wasn't sure who decided to sack Craig Gannon but he thought it was probably Morrissey. Then the film switches to Craig saying how Johnny couldn't stand him and was always making snide comments to him and basically made his life a misery. Not sticking to the script there Craig. Don't you know it's Morrissey who is a nightmare to work with?

Great story

Thanks Danny it was great to see him look so well also as i saw him in marlay park at the end of August and even though it was a great concert he looked like he needed a break. well i pleased to say the batteries looked recharged the quiff looked well and roll on the next stage of the tour

Is this true, or are you letting your imagination run riot?

I think people can vouch for me on here that i dont post lies. This is straight up mate. I understand some people may make stories up on here but this is a true story . no reason to lie.

What did the blonde look like?

jo believe me or dont your call??? i am not saying the blonde was his girlfriend or anything just thats who he was with. what did she look like? attractive 30's dont have her height and weight sorry. i dont bullshit. The main point of my story is he was there enjoying the gig not who he was with

cossy

Cossy doesn't lie. Fact.

Peter

P.S Was Fergus there, good man that he is.

Hi skinny the place was mobbed I didnt see your buddy. Thanks for the backup. maybe i shouldnt have shared this story:(

Hi skinny the place was mobbed I didnt see your buddy. Thanks for the backup. maybe i shouldnt have shared this story:(

Of course you should. The best part of this forum is little tidbits like this. :confused:

Why are fans always incredulous when Morrissey appears in public with someone they don't know? I bet he's got loads of friends we don't know about.

I see just now on the main board that moz has been spotted in Dublin so maybe I might be believed now. Thanks Danny I will continue to share when I can

cossy

having recovered after last night. i urge you to catch the dolls if they are playing near you. truly a fantastic experience

cossy

Thanks for sharing your story cossy, glad to hear the quiff is looking fine and Moz is fit for the upcoming tour :p Roll on December!

Thanks for sharing your story cossy, glad to hear the quiff is looking fine and Moz is fit for the upcoming tour :p Roll on December!

Absolutely maybe he certainly looked well. I am making the trip to GMEX on 23rd Hope ryanair dont leave me stuck in manchester airport on XMAS eve or the good lady will not be too impressed

cossy
:)

Thanks for the information, cossy. It's always pleasant to know the great man is alive and well.

Agreed thanks for the info cossy - i did wonder when I saw the story about him in the HMV. Roll on tomorrow as I get to see the dolls at the forum - cant wait!

Agreed thanks for the info cossy - i did wonder when I saw the story about him in the HMV. Roll on tomorrow as I get to see the dolls at the forum - cant wait!

Sphinx

You are in for quite a treat tomorrow night. To be honest I didnt expect much from the gig last night as I hadnt heard the new album but there was enough old gems to keep me mesmerised. Johanson and Sylvain have a great stage presence. Obvious highlight TRASH PERSONALITY CRISIS and an 8 minute version of JET BOY. THe dublin crowd were just mad for it and as i said said before Moz looked very proud of his fav band

Go and enjoy pal

cossy

cossy - dont wind me up further - I like the new album and I'm gagging to get there. b/f is rolling about claiming he would love to see what happens if moz turns up at this one ;)

cossy - dont wind me up further - I like the new album and I'm gagging to get there. b/f is rolling about claiming he would love to see what happens if moz turns up at this one ;)

you never know he may show his face. Have you seen New York Doll??? Its really what got me into the Dolls. The documentry is very moving and if you havent seen it get it. During the gig last night they dedicated a couple of songs to their departed band mates.Very touching

Back
Top Bottom