Moz Dublin gig live on 2fm tonight

Tormented said:
hm why did he start ganglord for a 2nd time?

but i think it was real funny how he was like: should we start again :p

after all it's a shame that they don't broadcast the whole concert...well as we know...f*** radio stations haha

He done that at the Sage in Gateshead with Girlfriend, wasn't happy with how it was sounding, and made the band stop and start it again, like a vexed music teacher!

Wish some one would HANG THE DJ :)

mishima said:
He done that at the Sage in Gateshead with Girlfriend, wasn't happy with how it was sounding, and made the band stop and start it again, like a vexed music teacher!

No, it did sound like a stage invasion... at the beginning he said "God bless you, God bless you" like he sometimes does when people reach for the stage, and then it was like "uh-oh, easy boy, easy boy..."

Far Off Places is on now. More droney than usual. I can't tell if the plucky sound is a guitar or a keyboard. Cue the accordian. Like Welk would say in his thick accent, "won-erful, won-erful" I like hearing this song live.

At Last I am Born is on. Miserable child (hee hee.)

Grahamchard said:
Wish some one would HANG THE DJ :)
yeah hang him!

what did he sing instaed of "from difficult child to spectral hand"?

ok the 2nd time was "from fat boy" :)

I just want to see myself happy, lol

Pigsty

working tonight so have to leave it so LIFE IS A PIGSTY

Long Live Mozz

Work can wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is more important hope this gig comes out complete soon

Pigsty had a nice shift to HSIN through Auld Lang Syne...

happiness is Mozz

great link thru Auld Lang syne

mishima said:
Pigsty was just Beautiful. Do you think he's been relistening to Asleep?

why do you come to this conclusion?

pigsty had at least in my opinion nothing to do with asleep...though i'd love to hear asleep!

Wow, they finished Pigsty and jumped right into How Soon is Now? They are rushing to end this.

What is happiness, indeed? Listening to Moz in concert from Dublin while sitting at my job in New York. How cool is that?

mozmic_dancer said:
Listening to Moz in concert from Dublin while sitting at my job in New York. How cool is that?
Or listening to Moz in concert while sitting at home in Helsinki in my nightie :D

Just off to my Job in UK but hes made a happy man old AGAIN
Viva Mozz

Trouble Loves Me

Byeeeeeeeeee guys

davdavon said:
No, it did sound like a stage invasion... at the beginning he said "God bless you, God bless you" like he sometimes does when people reach for the stage, and then it was like "uh-oh, easy boy, easy boy..."
I think you're right. I listened again and after the incident Moz said "Thanks for trying". Luckily we got the song again :)

Back
Top Bottom