Moz in Irish Tabloids today?

Do you know what paper? I'm from Dublin, so I could check, but if I go through all the papers in my local newsie, I'm likely to get kicked out (again).

Probably Star, but could also be Sun and/or Mirror.
That doesn't really help, does it?

Blame the tabloid scum, not me....

Well, those are the only three tabloids, unless you count the Herald which is trying to shake off the tabloid image, apparently. In any case, if it is in one of the Oirish ones, it's generally in their English counterparts too.

Could you be more specific, Helen Bach? What was the "something" that you heard is in the tabloids?

It's in the Star and the Mirror, according to my sister. She is texting me the details later. Apparently, he was slagging off Daniel O'Donnell, the appalling, rancid auld crooner, because he is being awarded a CBE, OBE, ORB, GLOBE or whatever the hell Lizzie hands out these days. Was it at one of the GMex concerts the slagging took place??
At the rate Liz is going, every Paddy in the world will have one of her baubles...

It's in the Star and the Mirror, according to my sister. She is texting me the details later. Apparently, he was slagging off Daniel O'Donnell, the appalling, rancid auld crooner, because he is being awarded a CBE, OBE, ORB, GLOBE or whatever the hell Lizzie hands out these days. Was it at one of the GMex concerts the slagging took place??
At the rate Liz is going, every Paddy in the world will have one of her baubles...
Yes the crowd got quite defensive of the housewives favourite, silly sods.

yep he slagged daniel o donnell off for getting an MBE "mad member of the british empire" after Irish Blood on 23rd at GMEX

poor wee Daniel

cossy

Please please please....etc... would one of our Irish cousins do me an enormous favour and either: Scan the articles and post here or type up the full text (headlines etc) and post on this wonderful site?

Page numbers etc, any pictures...

It is quite important to me.

Thank you...etc.

I'm with Moz on this. Daniel O' Donnell always looks like a wrong un' to me. He's got a right sly Herbert face and looks like he could be a real nasty piece of work behind that housewive's favourite image.

;)

Loved it when Moz was talking about Daniel O'Donnell at the GMex. He's long been a figure of fun and mistrust in my house with his slimy, cheesefest songs and image.

I meant please read my earlier post begging for the articles to be posted here or re-typed.
Please please etc...

Look above for further details.

Whoops, sorry about that. I'd love to help, but not only do I rarely buy the tabloids, but my local shop isn't stocking them this week. "It's Christmas", the bloke behind the counter said. Apparently nobody buys newspapers this week or something.

It was an absolutely tiny article anyway, about 300 words I'd say. Don't have the paper, would scan it if I did sorry.

Back
Top Bottom