moz playing marlay park dublin aug 22nd confirmed

C

cossy

we Irish are getting 4 concerts this year. Off to killarney 2morrow then olympia sat and sunday and now this. I live 2 minutes walk from Marlay Park. Saw Oasis there last year good gig but crowd were the worst scumbags i have ever seen at a concert. Saw REM there and they were excellent. Big venue about 15,000. dandy warhols will support

Where did you see this, Cossy? I heard it rumoured a while back. Saw REM there too, very enjoyable gig, devoid of scumbags

on dave fannings show this evening on 2fm. he played the single and then announced he can officially announce the gig. i emailed the show and asked him would he get a chance to interview Moz over the next few days while he is town. he said "cossy watch this space" Sounds positive. i always thought dave asked a lot of interesting questions when he has interviewed moz in the past.

Where did you see this, Cossy? I heard it rumoured a while back. Saw REM
> there too, very enjoyable gig, devoid of scumbags

Dave's questions are intelligent. The only problem is they are normally longer than the interviewees answers! Still, he does a good interview all round.

its just that i still have his moz interviews from smiths days and even johnny rogan.he was always a great supporter of moz but since he went drivetime Tom dunne has taken over the moz mantle. daves a good egg

Dave's questions are intelligent. The only problem is they are normally
> longer than the interviewees answers! Still, he does a good interview all
> round.

> we Irish are getting 4 concerts this year. Off to killarney 2morrow then
> olympia sat and sunday and now this. I live 2 minutes walk from Marlay
> Park. Saw Oasis there last year good gig but crowd were the worst scumbags
> i have ever seen at a concert. Saw REM there and they were excellent. Big
> venue about 15,000. dandy warhols will support
Dave Fanning's still alive huh... beats bloody Larry Gogan anyhow ! Don't know how anyone else feels but I always felt that both Morrissey and The Smiths were not the acts for outdoor and festivals. Would give this one a miss - much prefer the more intimate setting. Have never seen either in an outdoor environment - just seems wrong for him... and then you have the non fans in the audience...after the Finsbury Park fiasco I am amazed he ever did that again.

The Old Trafford Cricket Ground gig on the Quarry tour was fantastic. I enjoyed it even more than The MEN gig. Outdoors can work in certain circumstances. Likewise the Dublin Castle gig in '04.

check this out mrs Brady

http://www.rte.ie/2fm/davefanning/

click on latest dave fanning show 8mins 20 secs in

tickets on sale friday week

also rattlebag today

http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/2131587.smil

The Old Trafford Cricket Ground gig on the Quarry tour was fantastic. I
> enjoyed it even more than The MEN gig. Outdoors can work in certain
> circumstances. Likewise the Dublin Castle gig in '04.

Back
Top Bottom