Mporium (UK): new additions (October 2, 2020)

5686eb1f-5b69-4c57-8a8a-189550f300e8.gif

f7d148e6-7cf5-4d87-9b83-ec3c200033e8_grande.jpg
windbreaker_grande.jpg

Via marketing email.
Regards,
FWD.

Looking at your usual semi-illiterate writing style, I'm reminded of this quote from Lord Chesterfield:
“Words are the dress of thoughts; which should no more be presented in rags, tatters, and dirt than your person should.”
If your sartorial appearance is anything like your writing style I can only assume that you look like Rab C. Nesbitt.
what a twat,while your reading lord chesterfield im on bigtitzone,your not a man your a book loving roaster,what a plank o wid.regarding rab c watched an episode last week,still hilarious.

what a twat,while your reading lord chesterfield im on bigtitzone,your not a man your a book loving roaster,what a plank o wid.regarding rab c watched an episode last week,still hilarious.
You get a mention in one episode: "There's a funnel up his arse and a breeze between his ears."

Looking at your usual semi-illiterate writing style, I'm reminded of this quote from Lord Chesterfield:
“Words are the dress of thoughts; which should no more be presented in rags, tatters, and dirt than your person should.”
If your sartorial appearance is anything like your writing style I can only assume that you look like Rab C. Nesbitt.
That's the best, & most hilarious, post I've ever seen from you. I did, honestly, actually burst out laughing. I commend the Lord Chesterfield quote to the House.

That's the best, & most hilarious, post I've ever seen from you. I did, honestly, actually burst out laughing. I commend the Lord Chesterfield quote to the House.
He's worth checking out for other quotes as well.

Who designs this shit? He could have such good merchandise, but 99% of the T-shirts on there are just awful.
The 1% that isn’t awful is, of course, the one with the Neville Grey image that I made and was subsequently used without credit.
I predicted a looming court case😜 why Gary Neville, surely you could have chosen a better Man U player than him ... saying that him and carro are the new saint and grievsey to me.... you could be to young to remember the latter ??

Not every one of the designs on offer is bad, but some are -- and there is absolutely no general aesthetic or style. It's like every shirt is designed by a different person, with hugely varying abilities. I also wonder why would anyone buy any of these.

Attachments

• IMG_20201003_123348.jpg
    IMG_20201003_123348.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• RetroBoxer_grande.png
    RetroBoxer_grande.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 0
Such rubbish but that’s the norm nowadays as Mozzzzzzzzz’s time on the planet comes to an end.

I predicted a looming court case😜 why Gary Neville, surely you could have chosen a better Man U player than him ... saying that him and carro are the new saint and grievsey to me.... you could be to young to remember the latter ??

Going to take them to the cleaners (the people at mporium, that is - not the actual t-shirts).
They must’ve sold at least a dozen of those things, and I want my 50 pence in royalties.

On the eve of S I thought this was ace

I reckon the whale shirt was designed by and is a tribute to the California Mom's favorite charity the Surfrider Foundation. I reckon the California Son will be giving all profits from the shirt to them, so keep buying foreigners from the mporiumuk, so the California Son won't have to leave California or
Moz Vegas and go to your shitty backwards foreign country for a social distance gig to get your dollars in 2022 c*** tit fark arse colour chipper curry inn nnn nnnnnnn nnnnn nnn n it.

I reckon the whale shirt was designed by and is a tribute to the California Mom's favorite charity the Surfrider Foundation. I reckon the California Son will be giving all profits from the shirt to them, so keep buying foreigners from the mporiumuk, so the California Son won't have to leave California or
Moz Vegas and go to your shitty backwards foreign country for a social distance gig to get your dollars in 2022 c*** tit fark arse colour chipper curry inn nnn nnnnnnn nnnnn nnn n it.
Says Keith , from lockdown Middlesbrough.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom