My Life With Morrissey Film

The Dean

Hi.

I would like too know about this film My Life With Morrissey has anyone seen it is funny or is it rubbish.I was thinking of buying it but I don't know what too do can some tell me if it was a good movie or not please.:confused:

I thought it was quite good and reasonably funny considering it's very obviously an indie film.

However, everyone else I know who's seen it has hated it.

I'm just glad my pal Grim O' Grady gave me a copy so I could watch it without paying for it.
Saying it is a low budget film is an understatement :D

It was alright, with a great cameo by the singer of the Sweet & Tender Hooligans as Morrissey. The attack on the lead role by a group of lesbians was a bit weird. It is a film you should see - just try not to pay for it so you wont feel cheated!

Jukebox Jury

Out of interest, what about it didn't you like?

bought it with a bunch of other stuff and was expecting it to be about Moz, not about a person going to and from work etc. My bad I guess for not reading the cover.

Maybe I'll give it another spin this weekend.

crap film. amazing documentary as a special feature featuring Moz-Karaoke.

is this the movie with that crazy chick who like, makes out with the moz posters on her wall??

if so, yeah it was pretty lame. i rented it one time outta curiosity. you can only remotely appreciate it if youre a huge morrissey fan to begin with.

I heard that some of the actors in it was apart of the Cartoons on Nickelodeon like Cat Dog and Sponge Bob they did the voices for them.

Its dreadful. Just some mad cow snogging her posters and talking drivel to Moz. No songs, music etc. I would be very embarrassed if any of my non-moz mates saw it and thought that was typical of us. What was Jose thinking? I saw a review on some website that said he was probably just too polite to say no. Do not pay any money to see this!

Its dreadful. Just some mad cow snogging her posters and talking drivel to Moz. No songs, music etc. I would be very embarrassed if any of my non-moz mates saw it and thought that was typical of us. What was Jose thinking? I saw a review on some website that said he was probably just too polite to say no. Do not pay any money to see this!

If you were expecting Morrissey/Smiths music in the film, you're a fool who doesn't understand anything about indie films.

If you think that it's supposed to represent 'typical' Morrissey fans, you're a fool who somehow missed the point that the woman is actually completely mad rather than just being a big Moz fan.

If you think that it's supposed to represent 'typical' Morrissey fans, you're a fool who somehow missed the point that the woman is actually completely mad rather than just being a big Moz fan.

What I actually said was "I would be very embarrassed if any of my non-moz mates saw it and thought that was typical of us". Please tell me how that leads you to interpret my words as someone who thinks the film represents us.:confused:

This movie SUCKS! Actually, I correct myself...there is ONE person who is hilarious, but he only gets a couple minutes of screentime. Other than that, the movie is lousy and a waste of $. Beg, borrow, or steal it, but don't buy it.

There is no Moz music in it and there's no Moz!

If you were expecting Morrissey/Smiths music in the film, you're a fool who doesn't understand anything about indie films.

Nasty man!

I don't think I will buy it now the Lesbian School Gang sounds creepy.

It isn't creepy. It's just nonsense. The whole movie is nonsense. Don't buy it and don't watch it. It's just a waste of time. You could do better things instead. Picking in the nose and staring at the wall, for instance. :D

I've seen many stupid movies but this one was the worst of all.

Back
Top Bottom