Morrissey Central "NBA2K" (October 26, 2020)

46294_Air_Morrissey.jpg

Image first shared here and by Twitter: September, 2018 (image source now deleted).
FWD.

Last edited:
Lol :) No actually, I want to apologise for hurting your feelings. Sorry AztecCamera. Didn't think I would hurt your bum so easily. I should have kept my mouth shut and kept scrolling like I usually do. I was thinking about it when I went to bed, I am sincerely sorry. I wasn't trying to tell you what to do, I just don't get it. The dumb shit you babble, the obnoxious way you type, the stupid nicknames you have for people... I've been coming here almost every day for more than 10 years and always just assumed there was some in-joke or references I wasn't getting. Like how come some other tossers here post something and get piled on, but no one seems to pay any attention to your moronic posts? That's why I suddenly had the sinking feeling, maybe more engaged users knew there was something wrong with you, like maybe it had been discussed before, and that's why people humour you and I've just been really insensitive. Sorry :(

For what it's worth, after you originally posted that NBA pic, I reposted it on Twitter and Tumblr and a couple of music boards, so it might have got around that way.
You psycopaths will never figure out that you have and will continue being duped by an American born in Moz Angeles that calls himself the California Son. You people like being shit on because you have no self respect or pride and you talk shit a million miles away from California while the California Son laughs at you and watches the dollars roll in from the mporium uk, sitting on the beach in Malibu. AztecCamera is the only one that speaks the truth on So-Low.

The great, almighty AztecCamera is the only one who posts facts on this site. Every racist white trash Amerikkkan, delusional rubbish Brit, and especially the stalker in Argentina Looneyssey get down on your knees and bow your heads when your superior, AztecCamera, posts a message.

The great, almighty AztecCamera is the only one who posts facts on this site. Every racist white trash Amerikkkan, delusional rubbish Brit, and especially the stalker in Argentina Looneyssey get down on your knees and bow your heads when your superior, AztecCamera, posts a message.
Still ill
Nough said

Aztec...you are forgiven..there is a reason for your ranting rage
Whatever the root of this, it is between you and your dual persona.
It seems on the surface to be disappointment.
Yes we “get” it we all have to face disappointment sometimes
The Dodgers won
The California Sun shines on
Clippers, Lakers, and Fakers it’s all there
Life is a game play it ..my friend.
You Can Do It.
(quote from the water Boy)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom