New Paris date - Sep. 24, 2020 according to email from Salle Pleyel

South America again please
Barely a Brit or European to be seen in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and none of the f***in list creatures.

Why does everyone think a deluxe version of Dog is coming?

Because it’s awesome! And people wants the delux awesome too !

:thumb: :lbf:

Kidding aside, didn’t know others were thinking the same. I just thought it would be a good move, have something for the proper tour to promote. Not that he needs new product to tour.

Doubt it, as there were no physical single releases with no B-sides.

Yeah and didn't the deluxe LIHS take about two years to come out anyway? I won't be holding my breath.

It took one year and the added studio tracks weren't released as b-sides before either.
Same with the songs on the deluxe edition of World Peace Is None Of Your Business.

I‘ve talked to Boz in Cologne and a UK Tour is planned for the autumn
I’ve spoken to benny and he assures me that moz will be doing a full UK 79 theatre tour..... benny was so believable, I’ve bought 84 4kin tickets and a generous hand full of beans....

I‘ve talked to Boz in Cologne and a UK Tour is planned for the autumn

The British public delivered a huge message to Steve and The Lawnmowers just recently Leeds/London and it was NOTHING to do with Coronavirus.
Any UK tour in future will be a tour of local Scout/Girl Guide huts.

?? :knife:

Because it’s awesome! And people wants the delux awesome too !

:thumb: :lbf:

Kidding aside, didn’t know others were thinking the same. I just thought it would be a good move, have something for the proper tour to promote. Not that he needs new product to tour.

He's had good reviews & everything has been disrupted by the virus - so a deluxe & a sort of relaunch in the Autumn would be a good thing.

The British public delivered a huge message to Steve and The Lawnmowers just recently Leeds/London and it was NOTHING to do with Coronavirus.
Any UK tour in future will be a tour of local Scout/Girl Guide huts.

?? :knife:

nothing of the sort, you bone idle, squalor dwelling peasant. No one listens to your lies but, the irony is, you can’t keep away, can you. I do wish you had have turned up in Leeds and identified yourself.

Still the only European date listed. I guess cancellation is almost inevitable at this point - genuine question, does anyone still think this will go ahead?

Apparently the rescheduled Paris date of September 24 still hasn’t been cancelled. I can’t imagine this show will actually go on though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom