New Paris date - Sep. 24, 2020 according to email from Salle Pleyel

Apparently the rescheduled Paris date of September 24 still hasn’t been cancelled. I can’t imagine this show will actually go on though.
I think public assemblies in France are currently limited to 10 people. They are probably reviewing the regulations on a regular basis (like they do in other countries as well) but I can't see it happening either.

He won’t play but, someone needs to tell us all what is going on.
A) so I don’t lose hotel ££££
B) ticket refunds

can’t see Israel happening either

This gig 100% won't be happening in September. Even if the local restrictions are lifted, most of the crew are stuck in the US, plus it doesn't make financial sense to drag Moz, the band, equipment and crew over to Paris for a single show. And on top of that, who knows what kind of mental state he's going to be in so close to the funeral of his mother.

The only question now is if it's going to be pushed back to 2021, or they finally give up and just cancel the damn thing.

I think public assemblies in France are currently limited to 10 people.

...Not really. But if they were, Morrisey and his Orchestra = 6 people, that leaves 4 people. I suppose only the hardcore fans will make the trip? The vegan from ex-Yugoslavia, a Scot, the person from England who posts a lot...(The fourth being of course the indispensable Sammy, who'll film the whole thing for posterity.)

Seriously though: Morrissey is all packed for Thickoland, and I don't think he's making any stops en route.

And anyway, Jesse in Paris? I don't think Paris can cope, at the moment.

...Not really. But if they were, Morrisey and his Orchestra = 6 people, that leaves 4 people. I suppose only the hardcore fans will make the trip? The vegan from ex-Yugoslavia, a Scot, the person from England who posts a lot...(The fourth being of course the indispensable Sammy, who'll film the whole thing for posterity.)

Seriously though: Morrissey is all packed for Thickoland, and I don't think he's making any stops en route.

And anyway, Jesse in Paris? I don't think Paris can cope, at the moment.

who is the ex Yugoslavian and the person from England?
We do most gigs and would love to to happen but, it’s not gonna work.
Refunds asap

who is the ex Yugoslavian and the person from England?
We do most gigs and would love to to happen but, it’s not gonna work.
Refunds asap
Just a couple of nobodies. And in case you're Scottish, I didn't mean you. ;)

Wearing a mask is now compulsory everywhere in Paris, unless you're under 11.
That's Sammy's mental age, but they might make him wear one anyway. He's not going to like that...might throw a yt video tantrum on MC.
I hope they cancel before he has a chance to...

Just a couple of nobodies. And in case you're Scottish, I didn't mean you. ;)

Wearing a mask is now compulsory everywhere in Paris, unless you're under 11.
That's Sammy's mental age, but they might make him wear one anyway. He's not going to like that...might throw a yt video tantrum on MC.
I hope they cancel before he has a chance to...

All good my friend:lbf:
Can’t see this or Israel going ahead. Suppose we were lucky to see 3. Would really have loved this to go ahead and for Israel to be nailed on but, I can’t see it. X

Israel has already been moved to 2021. Really puzzling that Paris hasn't been officially cancelled or rescheduled (again) at this point, since it seems cannot possibly be held and Israel, New York, and now Las Vegas have been rescheduled or indefinitely postponed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom