New songs on tour? Post by farkomalarco / Instagram (Mando Lopez)

I suppose he could just mean unplayed back catalogue material but on the other hand I will trust the dog-man at his word.

Suede: Dog Man Star
I don't understand your reference to Dog Man Star but it gives me an excuse to say I am attending the Suede concert in Galway in July. Can't wait for it. Pixies have announced a new album for later this year. All I need now is a new Moz album to look forward to.

i said there would be new songs as soon as the dates were announced and some idiot was trying to shoot me down.i still stand by it.would like the songs to be a very European influence,we have had the Spanish stuff time to move on from that.

i said there would be new songs as soon as the dates were announced and some idiot was trying to shoot me down.i still stand by it.would like the songs to be a very European influence,we have had the Spanish stuff time to move on from that.

I'm hoping for and think there will be new songs but I'm hoping g that the Spanish guitar stays. It was pretty sweet kn world peace. What would a European vibe be. Classical and jangle maybe

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom