Official Facebook New York dates added: Hammerstein Ballroom (Mar 20), Apollo Theater (Mar 21)

March 20th, 2020: Hammerstein Ballroom
March 21st, 2020: Apollo Theater

Posted by GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn:

Also according to Morrissey Official on Facebook.

full

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s hope the core selection of “oldies” gets shaken up a bit. I’m all for new material and a few Moz/Smiths standards, but let’s hear some amazing underserved deep cuts as well!

Once lights go out it's all Ga
LOL at a bunch of mid 40s to mid 50s men, plus a totally bizarre mix of newer 20s/30s traveling miscreants, rushing the stage for a 60 year old singer.

I reckon why in foreign lands and everywhere in America except for California are the fans of the California Son so f***ing old inn n nnn nn nn nnnnn nnnnn n it?

LOL at a bunch of mid 40s to mid 50s men, plus a totally bizarre mix of newer 20s/30s traveling miscreants, rushing the stage for a 60 year old singer.

Have you ever cared for the sick & dying, who can't even muster the energy to stand and walk, who lost all strength, life force, and enthusiasm. Be grateful that you can still rush to the stage, sing, dance,& jump for joy, even if you don't want to. It can all be taken away in an instant.

Have you ever cared for the sick & dying, who can't even muster the energy to stand and walk, who lost all strength, life force, and enthusiasm. Be grateful that you can still rush to the stage, sing, dance,& jump for joy, even if you don't want to. It can all be taken away in an instant.

For real.

And as for the OP's description of Moz show attendees nowadays (bunch of mid 40s to mid 50s men, plus a totally bizarre mix of newer 20s/30s traveling miscreants) - pretty accurate. So what?

I bet you're fun at parties.

It was a joke. I am one of the people I described.

For real.

And as for the OP's description of Moz show attendees nowadays (bunch of mid 40s to mid 50s men, plus a totally bizarre mix of newer 20s/30s traveling miscreants) - pretty accurate. So what?

there’s been a lot of women at the shows I’ve been to on the east coast in the states and I’d say the average age was more mid to late thirties early forties. Very drunk crowd at every show

Ticketmaster sucks had front row and was booted
The whole waiting room/queue thing is ridiculous. Both days this week the screen just sits and spins for ages. And picking from the seating chart rather than just offering the best available is jackass. The seats I want always get nabbed while I"m trying to get them. I'm bummed for you.

I cannot wait until Moz pre-show music ends with the "Its Showtime at the Apollo" theme song when he enters the venue and is introduced by either Steve Harvey or Sinbad! The Showtime at the Apollo dancers will be there as well!

MrShoes

Does anyone know if Apollo is sold out... ( other than the immediate secondary market )
Yes - The Bowery posted on FB that the Apollo show was sold out.

Attachments

• 95A65DDD-986F-4B34-B85A-A328BDD042D3.jpeg
    95A65DDD-986F-4B34-B85A-A328BDD042D3.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 194
I cannot wait until Moz pre-show music ends with the "Its Showtime at the Apollo" theme song when he enters the venue and is introduced by either Steve Harvey or Sinbad! The Showtime at the Apollo dancers will be there as well!

MrShoes

Maybe Thelma Houston will duet

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom