Nicotine and Nickelback

Anyone who claims to be in a happy relationship and goes into extensive detail about it on a website is either not really in a relationship or has severe narcissistic/attention seeking issues. Sometimes it's not an "or" and the person is both a liar and attention seeker. I don't know for the most part who's in a relationship and who isn't on here. I know UncleSkinny and I think Surface are married (not to each other, surprisingly) but I know next to nothing about their respective relationships because they never delve into it. Why would they? What is to be gained from writing at length about our partner to a website full of anonymous strangers while we're claiming to be cooking a meal for them? It's not like it's !Viva! or Robby who have been on this website for over a decade and might feel a connection to the site and feel like updating people about what they're doing. That's not the case with Oh My because nobody knows who he is and the vast majority of us couldn't care less. So why does he insist on going into such detail about this loving relationship he's supposedly involved in to strangers who couldn't pick him out of a line-up? One thing I remember about Oh My is that he said he got chased off another forum before by people who couldn't stand him. I wonder what brought about that kind of a reaction? URBAN may have been on to something for once, and he would have known what he was talking about since he pretended to be in a relationship with 'Pilla' (maybe a euphemism for anti-psychotic pills/medication).

Anyone who claims to be in a happy relationship and goes into extensive detail about it on a website is either not really in a relationship or has severe narcissistic/attention seeking issues. Sometimes it's not an "or" and the person is both a liar and attention seeker. I don't know for the most part who's in a relationship and who isn't on here. I know UncleSkinny and I think Surface are married (not to each other, surprisingly) but I know next to nothing about their respective relationships because they never delve into it. Why would they? What is to be gained from writing at length about our partner to a website full of anonymous strangers while we're claiming to be cooking a meal for them? It's not like it's !Viva! or Robby who have been on this website for over a decade and might feel a connection to the site and feel like updating people about what they're doing. That's not the case with Oh My because nobody knows who he is and the vast majority of us couldn't care less. So why does he insist on going into such detail about this loving relationship he's supposedly involved in to strangers who couldn't pick him out of a line-up? One thing I remember about Oh My is that he said he got chased off another forum before by people who couldn't stand him. I wonder what brought about that kind of a reaction? URBAN may have been on to something for once, and he would have known what he was talking about since he pretended to be in a relationship with 'Pilla' (maybe a euphemism for anti-psychotic pills/medication).

I have 3 comments:
1: f*** off
2: f*** off
3: f*** off

Those are the only 3 things I have to say about the whole issue.

I obviously live with my wife and we obviously do most things together nowadays... There's a quarantine! I guess it's not too far from what happens to any couple in the whole world during a quarantine... If you find it weird... Go back to the comment #1, then #2, then #3... And then, please, f*** off.

My GF or wife is sometimes like a fiction, or not exactly a fiction, but a Dakini, a fairy-like being.
FB-IMG-1586452306481.jpg

... Or a playful dancer.

But some Dakinis are actually very real, so I praise her existence.

URBAN... The sad thing about the bald idiot is that he is mad at me because he wanted to attract Countthree... And though that the existence of a man who happens to live in the same Country in which she lives was a threat. A stupid insecure Swedish idiot.
I don't even know Count3.... I am not here trying to attract her, I already live with a different Goddess... And probably Count3 is very interesting, but I have never been trying to get close to her, nor she has ever been trying to get close to me. The whole thing is that some people are stupid... And some of those stupid people live in Sweden.

Going back to important issues, I am cooking a cake for my fiction and I. It's looking good!
Goddamn dude. That's your woman? Nice job. She's absolutely gorgeous. And great photography as well.

listening to nick cave and drinking some delightful thing called a 'gin smash' and watching the parts of the suede documentary with dreamyneil and eating mega volumes of cookies and cuddling eddy
What Cave album/song? Also what Seude documentary?!

Goddamn dude. That's your woman? Nice job. She's absolutely gorgeous. And great photography as well.

Yes, that's her.
The photo was taken by a professional photographer, and the clothes are the ones she used for a dance performance (she's a dancer).

The funny thing for me is that she has been my best friend since we are teens, but I realized that I adored her in a different way only two years ago. Strange for me, first time I fell in love with someone who was already a friend... And certainly she is the reason that this quarantine is not driving me crazy.

Other than that, sadly one of our cats died 2 days ago... A coronavirus, but not the one that is keeping all of us in a quarantine (i.e, a virus that only cats can get, not dangerous for humans or any other animals).

Last edited:
Sure. Or, here's another way of looking it:
Who cares / mind your own business / different strokes for different strokes / Urban is a child molester Nazi

Yes, that's her.
The photo was taken by a professional photographer, and the clothes are the ones she used for a dance performance (she's a dancer).

The funny thing for me is that she has been my best friend since we are teens, but I realized that I adored her in a different way only two years ago. Strange for me, first time I fell in love with someone who was already a friend... And certainly she is the reason that this quarantine is not driving me crazy.

Other than that, sadly one of our cats died 2 days ago... A coronavirus, but not the one that is keeping all of us in a quarantine (i.e, a virus that only cats can get, not dangerous for humans or any other animals).
You can't just be friends with boobs like those. Nice job finally manning up!

Last edited:
Sure. Or, here's another way of looking it:
Who cares / mind your own business / different strokes for different strokes / Urban is a Nazi child molester

You're the only other person who speaks extensively about his relationship so you fall into the narcissistic/insecure/attention seeking category.

You're the only other person who speaks extensively about his relationship so you fall into the narcissistic/insecure/attention seeking category.
I've had enough with Urbanus... Reporting your bullshit.
We are all in a quarantine and your aggressive idiocy is not needed right now... Or ever. Bye

Not to much for me has changed though I do miss seeing people about town as I’m very social in general. Since my son is now home from preschool I mostly have to entertain him which means I’m not watching movies reading or listening to music that much. I’ve cut my lawn like a million times, my house is spotless and I’ve caulked just about everything that can be caulked and a few things that shouldn’t be. Built a raised veggie garden even though I hate veggies (it’s for my wife). I even washed and cleaned my car and rearranged the library by publication date. I have one puzzle going where I put a piece every other hour it seems. The one thing I have started doing is listening to more podcasts which has been enjoyable. Freakonomics npr hidden brain and whatever there politics podcast is as well as the moltley fool one which is a short one about markets. I’m in the middle of taking a micro economics course for a secondary cpa degree and the freakonomics one is fairly interesting. We did start making 3D printed masks for the local hospital and a few local doctors offices. That took up a min or two

Keep up the hard work brother. You rock. :guitar:

You can't just be friends with boobs like those. Nice job finally manning up!

Life is strange.
She used to be my friend and she used to be the person I would talk to each time I had a problem, especially "romantic problems" (i.e, "I don't like anyone", "I like X person", "X and I decided to split up")... And I always thought she is the most beautiful woman I know.

BUT... In a weird way, my mind spent years and years without making the connection between "she's the most beautiful woman, she's my dearest friend"... And "I like her!".

It was not an issue of Manning up, but an issue of understanding that I liked her.

When I did... I kissed her that day, on the same day I made that connection... And what happened next was not exactly romantic: we both freaked out about that kiss and we went away running in opposite directions. Thankfully she sent a text message after 5 minutes of running without any direction: "wow, that was nice!".

I laughed, but we both were VERY scared. It was more hilarious than romantic.

Other than that: my message to the usual stalkers: if your life sucks because all you have is aggression and a need to harass others as to feel somehow good, please don't even think about why you have such a shitty attitude towards life... Just kill yourself, the world does not need you, your existence is unnecessary, so just do it. Nobody will feel sad.

I don't speak extensively about my relationship, c***ie. Mentioning from time to time that you're in a relationship doesn't equate to effusing about it gratuitously. Sorry you're alone. Get a life.

It was not an issue of Manning up

Last edited:
My GF or wife is sometimes like a fiction, or not exactly a fiction, but a Dakini, a fairy-like being.
FB-IMG-1586452306481.jpg

... Or a playful dancer.

But some Dakinis are actually very real, so I praise her existence.

URBAN... The sad thing about the bald idiot is that he is mad at me because he wanted to attract Countthree... And though that the existence of a man who happens to live in the same Country in which she lives was a threat. A stupid insecure Swedish idiot.
I don't even know Count3.... I am not here trying to attract her, I already live with a different Goddess... And probably Count3 is very interesting, but I have never been trying to get close to her, nor she has ever been trying to get close to me. The whole thing is that some people are stupid... And some of those stupid people live in Sweden.

Going back to important issues, I am cooking a cake for my fiction and I. It's looking good!

What is her name and can I see a picture of her butt?

Honestly, he should probably remove that picture if he values his privacy at all.
Do you mean the photo of my girlfriend?
It's unrelated to our privacy... It's a photo that is publicly accessible, just like many other photos of her... Actually, that specific photo was even published in a book... So I don't see a privacy issue.

I.e, it's not an "intimate" photo, it's not a photo that discloses our daily lives... And it's a photo that actually anyone can see online or even off line if you purchase the book in which it was published.

We are already paranoids about the Covid19... It's ok to have some places in which we can stop being paranoids.

Do you mean the photo of my girlfriend?
It's unrelated to our privacy... It's a photo that is publicly accessible, just like many other photos of her... Actually, that specific photo was even published in a book... So I don't see a privacy issue.

I.e, it's not an "intimate" photo, it's not a photo that discloses our daily lives... And it's a photo that actually anyone can see online or even off line if you purchase the book in which it was published.

We are already paranoids about the Covid19... It's ok to have some places in which we can stop being paranoids.

I’m telling you, you can be found through that picture. If you want people like Urban finding out your name or getting ahold of pictures of you then leave it but if not take it down.

I’m telling you, you can be found through that picture. If you want people like Urban finding out your name or getting ahold of pictures of you then leave it but if not take it down.
Worst case scenario. What is going to happen. I'm not saying you're wrong, but walk me through this. Worst case scenario.

Back
Top Bottom