Nicotine and Nickelback

Worst case scenario. What is going to happen. I'm not saying you're wrong, but walk me through this. Worst case scenario.

Absolute worst case scenario would be Urban travels to their home, beats them up, rapes them both in front of each other multiple times, murders her in front of Oh my, then staples his lips together and takes a poopy on his face, puts a rat up his butthole, urinates on him, proceeds to hacksaw all his limbs off at the joints and then sets him on fire, puts the fire out with salt water, then sets him on fire again, removes the rat and then rapes him again, then sets him on fire and leaves and then posts the video of this on the site but he filmed it vertically so it is difficult to watch.

Absolute worst case scenario would be Urban travels to their home, beats them up, rapes them both in front of each other multiple times, murders her in front of Oh my, then staples his lips together and takes a poopy on his face, puts a rat up his butthole, urinates on him, proceeds to hacksaw all his limbs off at the joints and then sets him on fire, puts the fire out with salt water, then sets him on fire again, removes the rat and then rapes him again, then sets him on fire and leaves and then posts the video of this on the site but he filmed it vertically so it is difficult to watch.

Worst case scenario is that you are going to be harassed for a decade by someone that has nothing better to do with their life. Sure, you don’t care about receiving messages and neither do I. You know who did? My ex...who had someone from this site go as far as impersonate her mother. She was really f***ed up about that and it was part of the reason she stopped coming to this site. Oh my may not have a problem with it, but can the same be said about his girlfriend? You introduce her here, you’re putting a target on her back. That is a fact.

Worst case scenario is that you are going to be harassed for a decade by someone that has nothing better to do with their life. Sure, you don’t care about receiving messages and neither do I. You know who did? My ex...who had someone from this site go as far as impersonate her mother. She was really f***ed up about that and it was part of the reason she stopped coming to this site. Oh my may not have a problem with it, but can the same be said about his girlfriend? You introduce her here, you’re putting a target on her back. That is a fact.

I’m telling you, you can be found through that picture. If you want people like Urban finding out your name or getting ahold of pictures of you then leave it but if not take it down.
It would be too hard with that photo, maybe this one makes it easier:

FB-IMG-1586486913458-01.jpg

Err... I am not a fugitive, nor I am hiding and this is just a non official forum of a pop singer (a great one, a fantastic one)...

I am not playing hide and seek.

LOL... Will someone send me an email? Gosh... I would be terrified!

Stay safe from the Covid19... Stay at home, take care, be kind and be cautious when there is a need of being cautious.

Err... I am not a fugitive, nor I am hiding and this is just a non official forum of a pop singer (a great one, a fantastic one)...

Stay safe from the Covid19... Stay at home, take care, be kind and be cautious when there is a need of being cautious.

I think VIVA speaks with great authority here. Many years ago VIVA told me the same thing and I have appreciated her actually looking out for people (which she does).

I think VIVA speaks with great authority here. Many years ago VIVA told me the same thing and I have appreciated her actually looking out for people (which she does).

Correct. I don’t think anyone should have to deal with being harassed off site by members here.

Relax, Viva... Enjoy life.
This is just a silly forum.
Both my girlfriend and I, because of our activities, are very easy to find online.
Stalkers, I've had many.
My current concern is the Covid19.
Other than that, I have no reason as to live as a paranoid.

Thanks for your advice anyway.

Both my girlfriend and I, because of our activities, are very easy to find online.
Stalkers, I've had many.

Seriously though what is your girlfriend's number

Stalkers, I've had many.

Naked in bed. Relaxing as we speak.
Going to enjoy videos of lesbians aggressively making out.

You know who did? My ex...who had someone from this site go as far as impersonate her mother. She was really f***ed up about that and it was part of the reason she stopped coming to this site.

It was probably you. In fact, I can say with 99% certainty that it was you because there's nobody else on this website, including Urbanus, who would care enough to do that. You, on the other hand...

@nothappynotsad just in case you were wondering: I know you were too dumb to see through him for six or seven years, but there's your culprit right there.

Naked in bed. Relaxing as we speak.
Going to enjoy videos of lesbians aggressively making out.
If that's your cup of tea, then go for it.
In my case, I am making a website... And I am not a website designer, so there's a huge intuitive area in what I am doing and probably a person who really knows about it would be... Perplexed if he saw my ways of doing it.

(It's my fourth web anyway, so I have some experience, but it's not my job... Just something I need to do for different reasons -i.e, that I need to have a separate web for different things).

If the internet in the whole world gets broken, then maybe it's my fault...

It was probably you. In fact, I can say with 99% certainty that it was you because there's nobody else on this website, including Urbanus, who would care enough to do that. You, on the other hand...

@nothappynotsad just in case you were wondering: I know you were too dumb to see through him for six or seven years, but there's your culprit right there.

9408C80C-2E71-44DA-98F3-36D39D7D7989.gif

Back
Top Bottom