No longer a moderator

bored

not bitter but bored
Hi all,

Over the past couple years my time on this site has dropped dramatically. While some of you might think that makes for a pretty effective moderator ;) ... it doesn't.

I enjoyed working with David and the other mods for a long time but some new faces who will be more active are going to get a chance.

Sorry there are no scandals here. It just ran it's course.

Be good to the new mods. They are here to help.

-Jimmy

Very sorry to read your announcement.

Thank you very much for your great help and hope you will still able to come here when you are free. :)

Hi all,

Over the past couple years my time on this site has dropped dramatically. While some of you might think that makes for a pretty effective moderator ;) ... it doesn't.

I enjoyed working with David and the other mods for a long time but some new faces who will be more active are going to get a chance.

Sorry there are no scandals here. It just ran it's course.

Be good to the new mods. They are here to help.

-Jimmy

Thanks for all the behind-the-scenes work in moderating , Bored ...

Thanks for never sending me to detention, bored. :p I always think of you when I hear a Rush song.

What happen? Did you get bored? :)

bored is my fave mod, not that I am here much anymore :o but sorry to see you go :straightface:
but when I was a crazy poster on here :squiffy: he helped me with that :thumb:
oh hell, I think this short clip sums up what he taught me:

:guitar:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a vacancy????
Where is the application form???

Jukebox Jury

Who are the new Mods? Are there any?

Dave

Their names are on the respective forums (Fora?). So for instance if you look at the bottom of the General Discussion forum, in addition to the names you know, there's Mozrecording and Morrizsey. Top people.

P.

Back
Top Bottom