Norm MacDonald Laughter Accolades

oh thank you, wildT! i was wondering if dave had said anything publicly. its always so lucky when the people you like and admire like and admire you back!

Back durin' the Saturday Night Live days, Norm would do a
imitation of Dave.
Heard Norm say that the trick to doin' a good impression is
that ya have to like the person you're impersonatin'.

i was waiting for them to stuff that thing full of wild turkeys and it didnt happen!! :(

The really real truth is that them folks at Wild Turkey Bourbon,
don't really like Turkeys.
Wild Turkeys gave'm their name and fame, but they never did
nothin' for Wild Turkeys in return.
Their notion of gratitude is to give folks murdered Turkeys.
It was still a thrill to hear Norm say "Wild Turkey" though.

Sure.
Very well then.
turkkkkkkeeeeyyyyy, dont be short with me. im a bunny and bunnies are sensitive so you have to be nice. you're not a bunny so you dont know.

Norm is ALWAYS fantastic. You should acquaint yourself with him. Then you could say you're into something cool.
I’ve just bought my Coldplay tickets, so my cool credentials are through the roof. I think.

Ode To Norm

Never went ahead and met ya,
Never went ahead and got ya autograph,
But ye gave me the greatest gift,
Ya made me laugh!
:tiphat:

- Wild T

RIP Norm MacDonald
..........1959-2021..........

Can we talk about this story (blind guy) please. He tells the same story in a different way on the Norm MacDonald Live podcast episode with Jerry Seinfeld

Ode To Norm

Never went ahead and met ya,
Never went ahead and got ya autograph,
But ye gave me the greatest gift,
Ya made me laugh!

- Wild T

RIP Norm MacDonald
..........1959-2021..........
thats wonderful, turkey!! very heartfelt.

here's mine:

On Norm Macdonald's Cheekbones

If Norm were alive today
and he and i chanced to meet
walking down his street
where i might just so happen to be
to him i would say:

gosh, those are some nice cheekbones mister
id like to slide my index finger
all along the sharp outer ledge
of whichever one is sharpest
and push my thumb up against the underside
until the spot where your cheekbone meets your gums

all while you tell me jokes.

Can we talk about this story (blind guy) please. He tells the same story in a different way on the Norm MacDonald Live podcast episode with Jerry Seinfeld

i love this. <3 norm was so amazing. people who laugh a lot are the best kind. i wish more people did. people who never laugh are so weird.

i just watched norm macdonald on conan and he said he was scottish! so maybe he was just making that up about being polish and his family changing their name during the war. or maybe he's scottish and polish? do you know, wildT?

He made stuff up all the time. He was a story teller. Even his memoir was a work of fiction. But I wonder about the blind guy story. I think he tells it better to Seinfeld. Its a story about shyness and epiphany. It feels almost like a parable. Its about seeing the world as it really is rather then through a lens and how that moment of revelation freed up his inhibition to the point of hysteria. He also talks about falling in love with old paintings. I relate to all this. Being caught up in art in a visceral way. I can be fine, living my life and then it just takes one sad song on the way into work and I feel completely destroyed by it for a week. Then I have to only listen to the beach boys for a while until I feel better.

Last edited:
i just watched norm macdonald on conan and he said he was scottish! so maybe he was just making that up about being polish and his family changing their name during the war. or maybe he's scottish and polish? do you know, wildT?

Norm was sayin' he was Polish to set up that joke.
Cause the guy gets upset about bein' assumed he's
Polish and orders a sausage in a hardware store. :lbf:
Never did know what nationality Norm is though.

Tags
norm macdonald
Back
Top Bottom