Official Facebook NYC dates have been postponed

Morrissey’s NYC Concerts to be Postponed to a later date -

As New York City has now prohibited all events with audiences of more than 500 people from taking place due to the CoronaVirus pandemic…..

Morrissey’s launch concerts for his new I’m Not a Dog on a Chain album release, set for The Hammerstein Ballroom on March 20th and The Apollo Theatre on March 21st, have been temporarily postponed.

New dates for both events will be announced soon.
Tickets originally purchased for the concerts will be honored for the new dates.

Ticket holders have been asked to hold onto their tickets until the new dates are announced.

Once again, despite these events being beyond his control, Morrissey would like to apologize for any inconvenience and looks forward to returning to NYC to sing there as soon as possible .

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/2777465332289990

Last edited:
maybe the authorities are scared of an outbreak of kung flu.
any vaccinatons yet,please no cheap shots.
please don't needle me.
REMEMBER,IF YOU CANT LAUGH YOU WILL CRY.

Totally unfair that Ticketmaster is not allowing refunds for Hammerstein Gen. Admission. People can now buy GA floor tickets at reduced price of $75, instead of $99, I get Tktmaster demand price fluctuations, but the price dropping is undoubtedly a result of a pandemic. People shouldn't have to hold onto higher price while others get a discount. Ticketmaster Sucks!

(Sorry this was posted on another thread before realizing it should belong here)

Ticket master still selling tix for NY dates...

Can anyone confirm if Ticketbastard actually sent notice to ticket holders regarding this postponement?

As soon as the new dates are announced you'll be able to get a full refund from Ticketmaster.Then you can by th $75 joints.

The show is this Friday but ,As of today, No notifications from Ticketmaster whatsoever and They r still selling tickets at $75.

The show is this Friday but ,As of today, No notifications from Ticketmaster whatsoever and They r still selling tickets at $75.
This is so disgusting! This is quite literally the last concert which no info is forthcoming. Give us our refunds!!!

fire.jpg

Give us our refunds!! Damn you ticketbastards!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom