NYC Hammerstein Ballroom officially cancelled

I just received a note that NY is cancelled....

00000 moz cancelled.JPG

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon No fek'll posher fark arse tit chipper curry, it's been CANCELLED not postponed.
VEGAS RESIDENCY BABY!! inn nnn n nnnnnn it.

😭I was supposed to attend today this in nyc. Demm covid. You ruined this year. ! In danny sense. The world should fine china.!!!

Buckle up. This isn't going away. Maybe by 2024 we'll have some kind of 'business as usual'. But at the moment, a vaccine is years away. Either wait for that, or do a Sweden and stop this snakes and ladder BS and go for herd immunity. Morrissey will have to go back to performing in front of the mirror for a while ... f*** ... Gucci are gonna' take a hit with all that 'tax free' merch money not lining his pockets.

Youzz New Youraaawkers are jealous just like da foreigners here. I think Bon Jovi and Billy Joel are doing a drive in twin bill in 2021 at the Hoboken Walmart parking lot next to the trash dump. Start spreadin' da news Vegas Residency Baby!

Last edited:
Youzz New Youraaawkers are jealous just like da foreigners here. I think Bon Jovi and Billy Joel are doing a drive in twin bill in 2021 at the Hoboken Walmart parking lot next to the trash dump. Start spreadin' da news Vegas Residency Baby!

Your present is steeped in shame.

Your present is steeped in shame.

Aztec didn't select his user handle because of this washed up band from the 80's. He has no idea who they are. This place is as bad as Morrissey says it is. You people are insane. We are showing up here now because of how you disgraced Morrissey's mom and how flowers had to be sent to some photo shoot house from 1991 that is now an Airbnb instead of her real home. Leave our California Son and California Mom alone.

Never Surrender
Moz Posse
Moz Angeles

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom