Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

not so good when your in casualty having a bmx handle bar removed from your person ..... But we live and learn my old china... Now wait for " hang the racist replies " ETA 5 mi

I reckon when are you delusional Lord of the Rings Hobbit fantasy sociopaths ever going to get it? California Son hates you and your country. He doesn't give a shit about his career in the "uk" and never did. Just because he played in a Brit Pop band in then 80's for 2 1/2 years, he has continually used this to get foreigner money, especially Brittish money. He doesn't need to do anything. What you need to do and what you are good at, is first, give up, realize you are never going to get your money back from the "warm winter days outdoors in LA" rain jacket you bought from the mporiumuk or get your money back from the half ass phoning it in gig he does in Weeds, Brittin every 5 years. Just put on your Nike sneakers, your Levis 501's, your Vans hoody, and your Yankees hat, and get down to the Glassenberry Festival for the Right Said Fred- Big Country double bill c*** twat tit New Youaaaawrkshire puddin fek'll chipper curry inn nn nn nnnnnn it.
return of the nonce part 2: saviles revenge

Attachments

• original-jim-ll-fix-medal-jim-fixed_360_d9e1e4cf71f9b9245fa97e6abd4240e8.jpg
    original-jim-ll-fix-medal-jim-fixed_360_d9e1e4cf71f9b9245fa97e6abd4240e8.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Head peadophile of the BBC now luckily under the ground. Hence why when I get a visit from the BBC goons asking why I dont have a TV license I tell them to "get the f*** off my doorstep"
I'm stopping watching Russell Brand's social media. I feel I can stop now.

watched loads of his stuff during lockdown. Got plenty of time for him. He is always interesting which is rare enough in itself.
Really? He hurt me. He's done many dastardly things, to me, though he stopped late 2016. He's left me in peace since then. What's left of me.

Really? He hurt me. He's done many dastardly things, to me, though he stopped late 2016. He's left me in peace since then. What's left of me.
Not so good then. I did enjoy one of his books. He was a complete idiot back in the MTV days, but by his own adsmission he was bang on the smack at that time. Find his youtube videos usually interesting and articulate, thats where my knowledge of him ends really.

Not so good then. I did enjoy one of his books. He was a complete idiot back in the MTV days, but by his own adsmission he was bang on the smack at that time. Find his youtube videos usually interesting and articulate, thats where my knowledge of him ends really.
I would say to Morrissey about Brand, Kick the 'friend' down the aisle.

More of Karen’s dribble and drivel. She’s like a clueless investor that doesn’t know when to get out. Biggest level of denial on this site, save for Baz. ...but both are total jokes, who’ve tossed it “all-in!” on a wanker, who’d be better off drowning in the vomit he spews.

...and her spin is weaker than a one-legged spider on it’s umpteenth pass through the web.

Fak Arf.
Rodney.... you plonker.
Talking shite again I see...

I’ve told you before laddy..
This is a site for Adults with sensible views and thoughts....

You have neither....
Do us all a favour and 4uk off to the Nags head before closing time...

Rodney.... you plonker.
Talking shite again I see...

I’ve told you before laddy..
This is a site for Adults with sensible views and thoughts....

You have neither....
Do us all a favour and 4uk off to the Nags head before closing time...
Go write a poem, Tiny-B. ...after you’ve finished the mop-up at Miniature Town.

No more sausage for you, until it’s done.

Go write a poem, Tiny-B. ...after you’ve finished the mop-up at Miniature Town.

No more sausage for you, until it’s done.
I wrote you a poem on Monday night....but I don’t think you were very suited...you are very demanding aren’t you!!!
Bet your wife wishes your were a bit more demanding in the bedroom...

Oh shit... silly me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’ll never have a wife🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have had a drop Baz went to oxford yesterday had a few ...just warming up pal 👍 .... I cant let the moz solo chancers go unchalleged I know you understand! . I hope your well mate 👍
Just picked this up...
Yer I’m doing very well...
Back at work after 13 months,
Back in the gym...
Plenty of swimming and jacuzzi work😃
Haven’t been out on the last yet, I’m to olde to be loitering around in draughty beer gardens......

Ive worked damn hard for 34 years. I'm an Administrative Officer who has been coerced into carrying out the jobs that a technical person who is earning twice the amount as me, would have done. I'm still not earning any more than 20,000 per annum. I've been there 34 years. I'm an Administrative grade. I owe nobody anything. I've seen my pension diminished. I've seen my working hours changed. Everything seems to have changed other than my wages. I'm afraid I'm not very happy.
...and nobody owes you nothing. There's a good reason why you haven't got a salary increase and you know it. Your accountability. It's 2021. Consider yourself lucky to have a job and shut yer gob. IF I were your boss I would've fired your sorry ass 34 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom