Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Oh my god... I’m so sorry that happened to you, I’m glad you survived!!!
20190121_155454.jpg

I’m glad it worked and to hell with your sister..
Indeed. She leaves me no choice but to have this sentiment also. She's incorrigible. I tried to talk to her about it, when we became adults, but she lied and lied, and made it clear she'd rather I be dead than shed light on her.

Horrible human being...
She really is, but she's clean as a whistle, officially. Steady job, husband and children. No mental illnesses diagnosed. She killed our canary because he was getting along well with me. Yes, she really is a monster.

My sister never got caught. I didn't talk to anyone about her attempts on my life, until we were adults, and still, no one listened to me. Decades later, I'm here writing about it.

In the movie We Need To Talk About Kevin, he gets caught it seems. At least by his mother.

Our mother believed my sister was a decent person right up to her dying day it seems. I was always the black sheep.

I suspect she killed our father, his mother, and eventually our mother. And a stray red dog I brought home.

But the movie is similar to my life in that Kevin's father's oblivious to how his son really is. The doctor too, said that Kevin's fine. In my life, everyone believes my sister's a good woman, and that I've got loose morals.

Rip Gregor Samsa
You post stuff like this (just because I downvoted some of the offensive shit you posted on this thread recently), yet cries rivers when someone like @rifke is 'mean' to you. You truly are despicable.

Back
Top Bottom