On this day

March 15, 1955
Elvis records Baby Let's Play House
:)

Turkey, Let's Play House by Elvis Turksley

1710547393427.png

Happy Birthday to Brendan Buckley - 50th birthday, I believe. Congratulations! I'm sure all the fans appreciate the contribution Brendan has made since joining Morrissey's band.
50?!! I honest to God thought he was in his 30s. I am shocked.

Members are more than welcome to post such things - where was anyone bothered yesterday?
I don't think I'll be attempting to mark every single occasion - so some effort by others will be required.
Regards,
FWD.

He was explicitly referring to Morrissey - not you. “It's somewhat amazing - or perhaps indicative of M's current inertia - that yesterday marked the 30th anniversary of the release of Vauxhall and I and there was no post commemorating it.”

50?!! I honest to God thought he was in his 30s. I am shocked.
I know what you mean - he looks really youthful. I think he mentioned in an interview that he was drumming in Shakira's 2002 video for Objection (Tango) - certainly looks like him, even though it's only a glimpse.

I know what you mean - he looks really youthful. I think he mentioned in an interview that he was drumming in Shakira's 2002 video for Objection (Tango) - certainly looks like him, even though it's only a glimpse.

Yeah, that’s definitely him. That’s so weird. 🤯

And Shakira…my my…

Members are more than welcome to post such things - where was anyone bothered yesterday?
I don't think I'll be attempting to mark every single occasion - so some effort by others will be required.
Regards,
FWD.

@Famous when dead , my post was not intended to slight your diligence in any way. I am very grateful for your continual efforts to improve the content quality experience on this site. My comment was more a general observation, not a critique. A sincere mea culpa if it was taken as such.

Back
Top Bottom