Painting and Drawing

Fear of painting
5 minutes of painting
20201125_215600.jpg

I'm uploading my 2nd painting video to YouTube now. It's 16 minutes of painting an eye. Very boring. But I like it. The phone it's recorded on is sticking out of a box of crayons, as I don't have a tripod. Wow, I'm a painter. It should be ready to watch soon.

I guess a 16 minute video takes a while to upload. In the meantime, I'm watching that painting guy again, in another of his many videos.

Okay, rescheduling, because I have to be out of my apartment for a couple of hours after each coat, and I intend to put 2 more coats on, so, I think Monday morning I'll send Eddy. My two windows are open, but it still smells. Learnin! The fixative didn't change the painting, as far as I know, except to make it safer to not have behind glass, and protect it from dust and UV light.

Be gone fumes!
aww thank you!! me an' ed look forward to it! no rush though! and you dont need to send it with tracking this time, im sure it will safe! youll have to let me know where we can send your present!

The next Bob Ross here! 😂 I guess I'll look into how much a tripod costs, etc., to make proper painting videos, and learn to work faster. Ha. Don't know about the latter. In time, maybe. I know not many people are keen to watch, but there might be a few, and it helps me feel less lonely, to share my painting in action.

The next Bob Ross here! 😂 I guess I'll look into how much a tripod costs, etc., to make proper painting videos, and learn to work faster. Ha. Don't know about the latter. In time, maybe. I know not many people are keen to watch, but there might be a few, and it helps me feel less lonely, to share my painting in action.
But can you effuse Bob's Zen-like calm?!

I was frazzled, so couldn't see that everything was perfect with the tripod. Only $25, unreal.

Tags
art artwork drama drawing drudgery expression fun fury painting
Back
Top Bottom