Painting and Drawing

Just going through my crazy not sleeping routine and being at work the next day thing.
Having a cup of tea and will try again... all six fingers are crossed😁

I see there is someone posting on a main thread as Hovis ...
Wonder if the great man is back ..
Again all six are crossed 😀
I think I'll try to sleep soon too.

Going to bed now. Hopefully you'll catch some sleep before you get ready to go to work.

A little more painting today...
IMG_20220130_143108287.jpg

I might make a thread called Panting and Drooling.
I first read that as "I might make a painting called "painting and drooling", and I thought that sounded great. I bet you can get great results, painting with drool. I would try but sadly I have no time/energy to get creative at the mo. :(

I first read that as "I might make a painting called "painting and drooling", and I thought that sounded great. I bet you can get great results, painting with drool. I would try but sadly I have no time/energy to get creative at the mo. :(
🙄
One pant, and a couple of drools and FC would be on his last
Legs 😉

I'll let Truthy respond to that one...
Also, I still don't know what FC means, and I'm afraid if I ask, Vegancro is going to join us.
I believe it’s Fake Chameleon....
Some kind of Croatian slang, or made up drivel, from the drivel master himself ......

If he decides to join us ....

Then just ignore him, everyone else has over the last 5 days or so.
Not a single reply has the dense one had after posting about 300 posts about JM and the MOZ carry on.

Does he reply to you ?
(sorry, had to leave yesterday, twas kibbles time) Well, I wouldn't call that a reply really, we more like, have parallel rambles. Which I'm used to having with many people, so it's fine. :lbf: He calls me names too I think...

At least he's got his own posting style...
For a long time I thought it was someone famous fooling around.
Like, I don't know, Morgan Freeman.

But everybody seems to think he's just Croatian, so...