Paste Magazine - Meat Is Murder - 30 years later

This is a really nice review except.........................he forget to discuss the greatest song The Smiths ever recorded, 'Well I Wonder.'

Unforgivable.

Meat Is Murder, 30 Years Later - Paste Magazine
By Mack Hayden
Illustration by Timothy Banks

Issue176Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Careless Whisper was not a Wham! song. It was a George Michael solo song. Big difference.

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Careless Whisper was not a Wham! song. It was a George Michael solo song. Big difference.

It was co-written by Andrew Ridgeley though which is where he may have gotten confused.

even Dutch TV mentioned it shortly, in the succesfull talk show and best payed tv host in my Country Matthijs van Nieuwkerk
in his programme past Wednesday He mentioned the fact about 30 year release of Meat is Murder, it lasted about 4 minutes and a bit more sec.
[lmost of it was parts of the Smiths, all well known] he stated Johnny Marr was 19 and it was 13 weeks nmbr 1[I beg to differ, but maybe he
wanted to tell that Johnny was 19 when The Smiths came together] also about Morrissey's being a [dunno the right word] but sort millitant vegan.

if your curious it maybe you can see it if you can look at 'on demand or missed programmes'] it's called
'de wereld draait door'

'and they say he's mentall'...me too...

Last edited:

No difference at all. Andrew Ridgeley didn't really have any creative input into Wham! Careless Whisper was released in the US as a Wham! song.

This is a really nice review except.........................he forget to discuss the greatest song The Smiths ever recorded, 'Well I Wonder.'

Unforgivable.

Shame on them for not sharing your opinion.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom