Pete Burns' book.

shane sarabia

Disgusted Member
Did anyone ever read his book? And if so, did it contain any information about Morrissey or like people had previously said, their supposed romance?
I dont believe any of it, but I was just curious to see what the idiot wrote.

Did anyone ever read his book? And if so, did it contain any information about Morrissey or like people had previously said, their supposed romance?
I dont believe any of it, but I was just curious to see what the idiot wrote.

Sometimes anonymous people make up stories for the main board. I think that was one of them. Pete never said anything about a romance with Morrissey.

Sometimes anonymous people make up stories for the main board. I think that was one of them. Pete never said anything about a romance with Morrissey.
The logic behind the rumour was, I suppose:

Pete Burns used to know Morrissey + Pete Burns is male (+ Pete Burns in bisexual) = conclusion: Pete Burns was Morrissey's lover!

(for another example of this type of induction, see also: Michael Stipe)

Of course, it's usually not even necessary to be gay or bisexual.
if you're male and you've met Morrissey and been known to spend at least 5 minutes with him - it follows that you've been his lover. :p

It has to be said that same thing will very likely also happen if you're a woman and and you've met Morrissey and been known to spend at least 5 minutes with him. The difference is only that the rumour about your 'romance' will circulate only on some Internet forums like Morrissey-solo, and will not become as popular and widespread to be mentioned in magazines and in biographies.

Back
Top Bottom