Phil Anselmo: Morrissey is the greatest truth-teller - Metal Hammer

Pantera: Perhaps Phil should take the Morrissey survey
This just published regarding Anselmo's regard for Moz's lyrics.

Phil Anselmo: Morrissey is the greatest truth-teller - Metal Hammer
by Christina O'Neill

Former Pantera man Phil Anselmo is inspired by the 'honesty' in Morrissey's lyrics – and discusses how he uses songwriting to expel his own childhood demons

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil surprisingly gets brought up on this place a lot. Anyway I miss dimebag

Is he that white-pride/racist bloke? Am I confusing him with some other metal throwback?

I give it an hour before BaldingBenny and the other morons claim that Morrissey is now a Nazi. They don't need much encouragement to act like twats.

In all genres of music there are both racists and throwbacks. Sadly. Doesn't mean all metal is vile, though.

This is true. A lot of metal musicians made statements about phill rants like rib Flynn and Corey Taylor of machine head and slipknot. Phil is also kinda a weirdo in general and has never seemed very stable

and one who's completely wrong, as Morrissey is possibly the biggest liar on the planet.
So, doubly hilarious.:rofl:

Really? As Skinny always requests...where are your facts? Where is your evidence? I know you have bottled it and added 'possibly' so that Morrissey's lawyers cannot touch you, but please post examples of him deliberately telling lies.

If you could do it without the twattish emoticons it might lend your response some weight.

Really? As Skinny always requests...where are your facts? Where is your evidence? I know you have bottled it and added 'possibly' so that Morrissey's lawyers cannot touch you, but please post exb0f69410eeamples of him deliberately telling lies.

If you could do it without the twattish emoticons it might lend your response some weight.

Well I would have explained it all to you, but you ruined your chances by telling me how to compose my reply.
So... who's the twat now, b0f69410ee? :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom