Poll: Favourite song that became available this decade that didn't appear on a studio album?

Favourite song that became available this decade that didn't feature on a studio album?

• People Are The Same Everywhere

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Action Is My Middle Name

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • The Kid's A Looker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Misses You

• Heavy Track

• Blue Dreamers Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • By The Time I Get To Wherever I'm Going

• Safe, Warm Lancashire Home

• I Thought You Were Dead

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Brow Of My Beloved

• Kit

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I Want A Boy for My Birthday

• It Happens Every Time

• other

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Favourite song that became available this decade that didn't feature on a studio album (deluxe or not)? The extra songs on the Bona Drag re-issue actually became available before the 2010s even though not officially released.

I thought you were dead

with

brow of my beloved

and

blue dreamers eyes

a close second

never heard of any of them!

blue dreamers eyes for me,video and song go very well together.

Has to be I Thought You Were Dead...what a classic Morrissey song....would've been a great single....wouldve got no radio play but nothing will again anyway....Second would be Blue Dreamers ...again a great song and would love to hear a good studio version other then the current youtube release which is a bit washed out and doesn't do the song justice and my third choice would be I Want a Boy primarily because it's such a historic point in time when Morrissey and Marr first got together....cant understand how this didn't get way more media coverage...perhaps a bad sign for things to come!!!

Back
Top Bottom