Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

why arent there any dungeons in vancouver where they hire doms? how am i supposed to be one without a work space and equipment?!?!?

someone find out for me!! (that means you untruth since you clearly have nothing better to do)

That was self revelation in the name of art. It's not like you don't do the same thing but your stories are about saving a mountain of garbage in your apartment so the landlord has to clean it up.

:rolleyes:

Fake C, you posted about you drunk landlord, dont act like you didnt.:straightface:
when you put out the plastic chair outdoors for the express purpose that nobody would
sit on it.:mad:
black dudes would sit on it noticing that its a chair and chairs are made to sit. the landlord
was too drunk to do anything about it so you had to make a pretend phone call to the drunk
landlord so the black dudes would hear and run off.:blushing:

think ill write a letter to neil and send him a book. i want to tell him about my time in london and watching the man in hyde park with the sea gull on his head who still irks me even from across the seas. i hope he wont think it's weird.

for my first youtube video, well one of my first, im not sure yet, im going to make a response to roger scrutons "why beauty matters" (see vid below). because frankly, as smart and educated as he is, i think all of his opinions on the subject are quite trite and old-mannish and that i have much more profound things to say on the subjects of beauty, love, art, spirituality, the transcendental, and how they all tie together than this geezer (who i like very much, was introduced to him by my buddy douglas "sexy" murray, in fact). i also feel that he ignores or seems unaware of the idea of intellectual beauty which can also manifest in the physical, and which takes longer to understand but once understood is much more excellent and vital than the immediately beautiful. for this video i think i will wear my marni shift dress (also see below) because it is sufficiently artistic and sublime. it's a shame none of you will get to see this video.

1603355742379.png

Everybody, let's do the Fake C shuffle! You can learn in three easy steps.

proxy-image
:handpointright:
proxy-image
:handpointright:
proxy-image

Let's celebrate!
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
proxy-image
:thumb:

(y) FC is shuffling around Solo like Chicken Little complaining to FWD and Skinny right now for a "clown" meeting. :cry: He's worried he can't take down the offensive "running scaredy cat" posts on his own without their permission. :paranoid:

Incredibly hyper today. I was on webchat at work but had to feign a splitting headache/migraine and knock off early. The webchat manager wished me well. I sent a smiley face. I felt it would show appreciation for her concern but also convey that I was too ill to string a sentence together.
"I sent a smiley face."...what, from the pub? :lbf:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom