Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
This is the painting she bought.
20200930_220813.jpg

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
And I told her I want to include a 2nd painting she can choose around November 20th, when there should be quite a few pieces she hasn't seen yet. Because, I thought about it, looking at the photo, and feel the paint is so thin, too thin. I want her to have another piece for her dough.

Mz Understood

From the bus windows I could see rough sleeping people on the sidewalks. It was cold out. I was in my cozy arctic fleece, knowing I have a warm home to go to after my shopping at the art supply store. I set out to donate 12 pieces of artwork to ease poverty, homelessness, and mental illnesses, but the event was canceled. Maybe if someone wants to buy another piece, I'll ask them to donate the money to The Kettle Society. Because I'm doing okay...if I can afford the highest quality colored pencils, I must be doing okay. My food, housing, clothes, transportation, etc. are great, so, unless I need the money for myself at some point, I'd like any money my art makes to go to that charitable society I mentioned. Maybe I'll even give back that $80 a painting sold for, and ask the buyer to donate it to The Kettle Society instead. Hmm! It would make doing my taxes simpler.
It’s a Beautiful thing to count your blessings.
No matter how small they may seem.
When you have a roof and food and clothes especially in these dark times you realise how blessed you are.

Mz Understood

Tbh, I loved the first film...one of the few films I've watched several times :lbf:
I can’t deal with all of his humour.
Guess I’m sensitive on some subjects.
For me it’s a matter of taste.
I used to laugh at “me Julie” and “is it because I is black” because he shows up racial hatred for what is really is, a big fat joke.
But abortion and incest not funny.
Whatever floats your boat😉

A scanty bit of thing

I only have eyes for youuuuuu, Aztec!
You could look into setting up a site to sell your work. And i think you should consider subtracting expenses, then donating 1/3 and keeping 2/3. You should have a little nest egg for a rainy day, especially if it comes from your own toil and trouble. You already have a big heart. That much will never be in question. Giving away 100% of everything you make isn’t necessary though, and you should feel good about giving yourself permission to be monetarily recompensed for something beautiful and artistic that you put a piece of yourself into, each and every time you create a new piece of work. Give yourself permission to also enjoy the financial fruits of your labor.

Because you deserve, and very much should, be allowing yourself the kindness that comes with doing that for yourself, and allowing yourself the extra enjoyment that would come from recognizing that you’re allowed to bask in any successes you create for yourself - including in letting yourself be happy about any extra money you make.

Light Housework

Hunchback of Solow
Subscriber
You could look into setting up a site to sell your work. And i think you should consider subtracting expenses, then donating 1/3 and keeping 2/3. You should have a little nest egg for a rainy day, especially if it comes from your own toil and trouble. You already have a big heart. That much will never be in question. Giving away 100% of everything you make isn’t necessary though, and you should feel good about giving yourself permission to be monetarily recompensed for something beautiful and artistic that you put a piece of yourself into, each and every time you create a new piece of work. Give yourself permission to also enjoy the financial fruits of your labor.

Because you deserve, and very much should, be allowing yourself the kindness that comes with doing that for yourself, and allowing yourself the extra enjoyment that would come from recognizing that you’re allowed to bask in any successes you create for yourself - including in letting yourself be happy about any extra money you make.
Very thoughtful! Thank you, for helping me to balance.

A

Anonymous

I read it as "whatever" but more polite. I can't speak for anyone but the idea that they were "aiming for" something to somehow impress you with seems unlikely and far-fetched.
Have you started constructing a mountain of garbage at your current place like you did at the motorcycle garage you lived at? You could vlog about that!
Well spoken by the authority on garbage. :thumb:

F

Fake C

Remember when I said I had better handwriting than viva hates? BOOM

View attachment 63280
Look, you've been trying to create some kind of interest around yourself for about four years here.
No one cares.
If Bun Bun and Peppermint aren't here to hold your hand and Light Housework, Scanty, or myself aren't bored enough to reply to you you don't get a response at all.
No one cares about your handwriting.
Your entire arc here is summed up like this. Finally went to London, took the Harry Potter tour, came home.
I don't want to be mean to you but I don't any way to state the facts that doesn't sound mean.
It is what it is.

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
this dress i ordered came in the mail today. i bought it for $40. let me repeat that: i bought THIS marc jacobs dress for FORTY CANADIAN DOLLARS. it's INSANE. it's very heavy, made from wool, and the cut out and embroidered part at the bottom is incredible and sparkly. it's from 2010 but who gives a f***.

1603841181174.png

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
Look, you've been trying to create some kind of interest around yourself for about four years here.
No one cares.
If Bun Bun and Peppermint aren't here to hold your hand and Light Housework, Scanty, or myself aren't bored enough to reply to you you don't get a response at all.
No one cares about your handwriting.
Your entire arc here is summed up like this. Finally went to London, took the Harry Potter tour, came home.
I don't want to be mean to you but I don't any way to state the facts that doesn't sound mean.
It is what it is.
1603843654609.png

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom