Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Seeing: reports via Twitter that Sylvain Sylvain has died.
Thinking: utterly awful. Hoping for confirmation before any posts.
Sigh.
FWD.

So apparently there’s a dating app called bumble which lets you set your preferences to conservative which led a woman to switch her setting to conservative and found a bunch of maga men bragging about the capital storming who sent her pics to impress her which she in turn has been sending to the fbi. Hilarious

It was good talking to the old man David again on the Arboretum. He's my only friend at the moment. I look forward to seeing him. I've made a connection. It's important that I see him. He's grown on me. He's become part of my routine.
I painted cock for you. It's in the Painting and Drawing thread.

So apparently there’s a dating app called bumble which lets you set your preferences to conservative which led a woman to switch her setting to conservative and found a bunch of maga men bragging about the capital storming who sent her pics to impress her which she in turn has been sending to the fbi. Hilarious
why are you so bothered by people with more virility than you? (which considering you have the virility of a dead fish--my sympathies to your wife!!--is NOT hard!!!)

Started watching search party since it got picked up by hbo max and must say it’s pretty great. Hope it gets a bit more notice now

One of life’s most enjoyable pleasures , is to simply dance in public to a moz/ smiths song , especially if your children are watching....
2/3 of mine will join me...
The other third , hasn’t been quite brainwashed, just yet.....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom