Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Light Housework

Meowissey, Hunchbacked Smut Peddler
I've always been on my own. I can't remember ever not feeling that way. I don't wish to quote Morrissey but I can't think of any other way of framing it. I simply never have had anyone else. I don't know what it's like. I can imagine it must be terribly thrilling to have buddies and allies. I can't begin to explain how much grief I've suffered because I've never had anyone. Not one Human Being I could confide in. And to this day, I don't know how others do it. I don't feel they're any more deserving than me. But you live and learn, hang on to your manners. And then still wonder why the f*** love's never ventured your way?
Love is charity.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

🧐

FC you mean to say that you are smoking mushrooms and they make you feel like giving up pineapple tequilas?🤥

rifke

team bougatsa
Some revolution has taken place within me in regards to writing my book. Suddenly it's become clear how I must do it and I feel excited about it. I feel like a young girl in love.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Some auld scrotes will do anything to avoid a birthday telegram from the wife...

Happy Hunting in Hell: Toodle Pip :tiphat:

Last edited:
A

Anonymous

Let them think what they want. I don't care if I'm a troll. One thing you'll find with me is that I know what I am. There are some smug bastards who will never ever have any understanding of who they are.
You are a wonderful, valuable, precious human being. You are a very dedicated Morrissey fan. You are definitely NOT a troll. Try not to swear though to get your point across. I find bad language offensive.

Light Housework

Oooh. Good news. I won't be losing my job. I did do what the counsellor told me to do. I asked what may happen when I go back. I'll be on a second warning. 😐 It'll be hard but at least it's not the end. It's all up to me now. We'll, partly. Because I am mentally ill.
"I was looking for a job
And then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now"

A

Anonymous

Oooh. Good news. I won't be losing my job. I did do what the counsellor told me to do. I asked what may happen when I go back. I'll be on a second warning. 😐 It'll be hard but at least it's not the end. It's all up to me now. We'll, partly. Because I am mentally ill.
Wonderful news about your job. Do you think you could sue your employers for what they have put you through? You might be entitled to compensation. They shouldn't discriminate against people with disabilities. You seem very vulnerable. I hope you have help and support in your local community not just a councillor.

rifke

team bougatsa
Which one was better?
The baklava!! The bougatsa was good but wasn't anywhere near as good as the stuff at the Naxos Bakery, which was the best thing Ive ever eaten in my life (you really missed out!). This one was more mushy and spiced with cinnamon and reminded me vaguely of apple sauce. Still pretty good though. I'm glad I found a place where I can get things like that, and cheese pie as well. I looked for the knorr pasta snack pots since it was a grocery store as well as a deli and they had lots of greek, turkish and lebanese products, but no luck :(

bun bun

team baklava
The baklava!! The bougatsa was good but wasn't anywhere near as good as the stuff at the Naxos Bakery, which was the best thing Ive ever eaten in my life (you really missed out!). This one was more mushy and spiced with cinnamon and reminded me vaguely of apple sauce. Still pretty good though. I'm glad I found a place where I can get things like that, and cheese pie as well. I looked for the knorr pasta snack pots since it was a grocery store as well as a deli and they had lots of greek, turkish and lebanese products, but no luck :(

Yasss, baklava!!!

How wonderful to have found a place like that. I wish I could get cheese pie and bougatsa, too. And go to Naxos!

I bought some halva today. It was good. 80 kronor for a slice the size of a cigarette package, though. :eek:

Light Housework

"Embarrassingly kind" man died saving a stranger's dog.

"Candy Cane Lane has been lit up again – not by the Christmas lights it is known for but by candles and lanterns in memory of a neighbour who was "quick with a joke" and "constantly caring.""

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Top Bottom