Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

My set last night was a big success, there was a huge turnout and everyone was in a very celebratory mood despite the fact that it was a Tuesday night. Bold curatorial move on my friend’s part.

He had placed two cartoonishly large chalices at the DJ booth and filled one with loose American Spirits and the other with what must have been about a thousand dollars worth of mushrooms. Both were empty in the blink of an eye.

I played a couple hours of mostly Detroit and Chicago house, which was a blast because it had been a minute since I DJed that kind of thing and everyone was really getting down.
the top geezer of so-low is in da house girls and boyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

The only DJing I did last night was when I touched the play icon on Spotify on my tablet, to listen to The Smiths while making soup.

One of the lovely things about being incredibly handsome and having something of a model's physique is that I look good in almost anything. Tragically, there are some people out there who've convinced themselves that they need to spend money (that they don't have) on designer clothing to achieve some sort of nebulous goal of status and aesthetics without actually taking an honest personal inventory to gain an understanding of what actually works for them. It's like the old "lipstick on a pig" expression, but perhaps "Marni on a manatee" might make more sense in this case. Who really knows.

What I do know is that whether I'm wearing Saint Laurent or Uniqlo or something in between, I cut quite a dashing figure. The price tag is irrelevant, as any true aesthete knows!
hey verso! if you've never spent more than $500 on an item of clothing how is it possible that you might be wearing saint laurent?? did saint laurent once do a collection for H&M, is that what you're referring to?

I have a beautiful vintage Adidas tracksuit that I don now and then. Belonged to my grandfather. An excellent look if you can pull it off (which I can because I’m incredibly handsome and have something of a model’s physique).
I had this vintage Adidas jacket but it got ripped and I just left it outside for someone that needed a jacket. That band Korn ruined Adidas but my man Robinson Diaz is trying to bring it back.

I didn't have any caffeine today and feel a bit of headache because of it. Caffeine hangover finally comes home.

I had this vintage Adidas jacket but it got ripped and I just left it outside for someone that needed a jacket. That band Korn ruined Adidas but my man Robinson Diaz is trying to bring it back.

I dunno, I have an acquaintance who was intent on taking that KoRn / Kid Rock / Woodstock ‘99 look and bringing it back as something chic and I have to say he’s done a pretty good job. Reach for the stars (or in this case, the gutter).

Were you a Knicks fan? I never cared about sports, but I did have a pet frog named Patrick Ewing.
I just liked the orange and blue but Patrick Ewing stuff is cool. I don't really care about basketball but I liked the look of the Ewing stuff and those were very comfortable. They have some that look similar now but I haven't tried them.

One. A giant container of mushrooms sounds pretty great

Two. I love estate sales. I can just go rough all there stuff. Yes please

Three. Nice painting

My set last night was a big success, there was a huge turnout and everyone was in a very celebratory mood despite the fact that it was a Tuesday night. Bold curatorial move on my friend’s part.

He had placed two cartoonishly large chalices at the DJ booth and filled one with loose American Spirits and the other with what must have been about a thousand dollars worth of mushrooms. Both were empty in the blink of an eye.

I played a couple hours of mostly Detroit and Chicago house, which was a blast because it had been a minute since I DJed that kind of thing and everyone was really getting down.
:rolleyes:

arent you a bit old in the tooth to be a male model DJ?

4o yr old DJ with a male model physique??? :lbf:
i mean WTF what do you male model? shoes?:crazy:
everybody at the unemployment line is a 40 yr old male model DJ FFS :hammer:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom