Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

There is a bit of a similarity now you mention it.

ugh, he's so hot. i have more personal affinity and adoration for neil, but brett is very likely the sexiest man ever. i shall have to inform people magazine post haste.

you just cant say things like that about sexybrett. the sentiment in their voices couldnt be more different.
I don't know any of them so spare me about giving an opinion about their sentiments. I just was talking about the sound of the voices.

I don't know any of them so spare me about giving an opinion about their sentiments. I just was talking about the sound of the voices.
do you not think that the sound of a voice has sentiment in it? do you not hear sentiment in it?!?!? wow. im going to have to go over eveyrthing you've ever said and adjust my opinion on it based on this new shocking admission.

my phone for some reason turned the clock back an hour last night even though thats for europe and not us which meant i was late by an hour. before i figured it out when i got there thinking it was ten and they were like "where were you, it's 11, you were supposed to start at ten" i thought i was going crazy wondering how i lost an hour. im NOT the disorganized absent minded type that does things like that generally.

i think ill start a blog as well as a vlog. or maybe ill start a blog and just make youtube videos to supplement. i can already think of millions of things i want to write about. now that im not afraid of pictures, i feel so much freer than i used to be. i wish i had just gotten over it when i was twenty. im not kidding when i say a personal revolution has taken place in my life. it's absolutely a revolution.

and also i dont know how i look in all lighting. that's the thing with lighting, you cant quantify it. you dont know how many different lightings there are and what treatment each will give you. there might be one type of lighting that will render you completely unrecognizable. that's what's terrifying.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom